- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
OnePlus 6 (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
OnePlus 6 (128GB) [Grade B]
The Speed You Need
Fast and Smooth
The Speed You Need.
Breeze through apps with little to no load times, or shift quickly between gaming, working and browsing. We didn’t design our features to win speed tests. We did it because we want to enable you to do more in less time.
More to see.
Experience our most immersive display ever. Whether you’re reading an article or browsing social media, our 19:9 display lets you see more at once.
Capture in no time.
Nail your shot before it slips away, with a dual camera system built for speed. Take clearer photos with Optical Image Stabilization. Using a 16MP + 20MP dual camera, this is where high resolution meets high speed.
The OnePlus way.
Crafted with precision and care, from the inside of every port to the curvature of every button. Great product design looks beyond the surface. Never Settle.
Guard against rain.
The OnePlus 6 is dust, splash, and water resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions. Dust, splash, and water resistance are not permanent conditions, normal wear and tear may decrease resistance over time. Do not attempt to charge or use the USB Type-C port of a wet OnePlus device, please refer to the support page for drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.①
Do more with less.
To create a fast and smooth experience, OxygenOS only offers meaningful features and smart software optimizations. Great software works for you, instead of making you work for your software.
Best Buds for Life.
The OnePlus 6 pairs seamlessly with our new Bullets Wireless earphones. The Bullets Wireless set a new standard for fast charging, offering up to 5 hours of listening time on a 10-minute charge. Find out how the Bullets Wireless can redefine your audio experience on the go.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)|
|Size||6.28 inches, 98.4 cm2 (~83.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128 GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.6", 1.22µm, PDAF, OIS|
20 MP (16 MP effective), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 1.0µm, PDAF
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, Auto HDR|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm|
|Dimension & Weight||155.7 x 75.4 x 7.8 mm, 177 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dirac HD sound
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10.0; OxygenOS 10.3.0|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast battery charging 5V 4A 20W (Dash Charge)
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!