Alert Types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dirac HD sound
Dimensions & Weight 157.5 x 74.8 x 8.2 mm, 158g
SIM Type Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Build Front/back glass, aluminum frame
Camera Type(Dual) 16
MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.6", 1.22µm, OIS, PDAF
20 MP (16 MP effective), f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 1.0µm, PDAF
Features Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
Video 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
Front Camera 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide),
Features Auto-HDR, gyro-EIS
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
3G Network HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100
4G Network LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 12(700), 13(700),
Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
Size 6.41 inches, 100.9 cm2 (~85.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Type Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M
Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Oxygen OS 9.0.5
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Phone Features Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer,
gyro, proximity, compass
- Fast battery charging 5V/4A 20W
Charging Fast charging on wired
Operating System Android 9.0 (Pie)
3.5mm Stereo Audio No
Video Playback MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
Audio Playback DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
Memory 128 GB, 8 GB RAM
Card Slot No
Color Mirror Black
Type OnePlus 6T
Chipset Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)
CPU Octa-core (4x2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
GPU Adreno 630
Battery Type Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!