OnePlus 7 Pro
See the smoothness.
The 6.67 inch Fluid AMOLED display on the OnePlus 7 Pro is our most advanced screen ever. Experience unrivalled smoothness and clarity with a 90 Hz refresh rate and QHD+ resolution.
Experience a high-resolution display with a 90 Hz refresh rate, designed to display your content with dramatic clarity.
Curved edge-to-edge design
The display curves over the edges for an arresting design and an immersive viewing experience.
Upgraded Screen Unlock technology ensures you can reliably unlock your OnePlus 7 Pro in just 0.21 seconds.
90 Hz Refresh Rate.
Every tap, swipe and button press feels instant and effortless thanks to the world’s first AMOLED display with a 90 Hz refresh rate.
A camera for every moment.
Capture life in brand-new ways with a 48 MP main camera, ultra wide angle lens and 3x optical zoom. Combined with smart scene recognition and new Nightscape 2.0 technology, the OnePlus 7 Pro is your personal photo studio.
48 MP Main Lens
Capture crystal clear photos with highest resolution main camera lens ever on a OnePlus phone.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens.
Take in wide vistas with a new Ultra-Wide Angle Lens designed to increase the range of your photos by up to 48%.
3x Optical Zoom.
Capture the distance with three times optical zoom, for detailed shots even from afar.
Warp Charge 30
Bigger battery, better charging.
With a 4000 mAh battery, you’ll easily power through the day and more, while our Warp Charge technology gets your OnePlus 7 Pro ready to go in just 20 minutes.
4000 mAh battery.
Amp up your charge speeds with Warp Charge 30. Get your OnePlus 7 Pro ready to go in only 20 minutes. While other chargers slow down when your phone heats up, Warp Charge 30 keeps things cool and steady from 0% to a 100.
Charging while playing.
Turning off your phone when you charge is a thing of the past with Warp Charge 30. By isolating heat generated while charging, your phone stays cool and fast, so a low battery doesn’t have to mean game over.
Experience true speed with up to 12 GB of RAM, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile Platform, and up to 256 GB of storage. Our hardware and software work together for an experience that is consistently Fast and Smooth.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855. The Power to Win.
Featuring a cutting-edge 7 nanometer processor, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 delivers a 45% performance increase over its predecessor.
RAM Boost, 12 GB RAM
With up to 12 GB RAM, you can quickly load apps and switch between them faster than ever.
256 GB Storage and UFS 3.0
Brand-new UFS 3.0 storage technology increases read and write speeds by up to 79%, making it quicker than ever to open apps, download files, or transfer data.
Liquid cooling system
Liquid cooling layer keeps your phone cool, even when you’re on a hot streak in-game.
Experience music, movies and games like never before and take your immersion to the next level, with powerful dual stereo speakers and our new Haptic Vibration motor.
Dual stereo speakers
Powered by Dolby Atmos, our new dual stereo speakers impress with a clear and powerful sound that elevates your listening experience.
Haptic Vibration motor
Every touch feels more powerful, thanks to our most advanced vibration system ever. Subtle vibrations help guide your typing, while your phone pulses with intensity in-game.
Dominate in game with Fnatic mode. Get rid of all distractions for an uninterrupted and immersive gaming experience.
The OnePlus 7 Pro was created with premium quality in mind. From its seamless glass curves to its immersive 6.67 inch Fluid AMOLED display, this is what true craftsmanship looks and feels like.
Comfortable to Hold
The OnePlus 7 Pro is a beautiful blend of power and a range of impressive features, all packed into a slim and sleek design that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Experience a glass design that visually transforms in different lighting conditions and retains its beauty over years of use.
Simple software and effortless interaction.
We aim to make your user experience intuitive and smooth, which is why we developed software that’s easy to understand and simple to use. Updated navigation gestures allow you to access all of your favorite apps and services with a single swipe.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100) - Global|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm, 206 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Resolution||1440 x 3120 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density)|
|Size||6.67 inches, 108.8 cm2 (~88.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Fluid AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.6, (wide), 1/2", 0.8µm, PDAF/Laser AF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.4, 78mm (telephoto), 3x zoom, PDAF/Laser AF, OIS
16 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@480fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS, no video rec. with ultrawide camera|
|Camera Type||Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/3.0", 1.0µm|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 485)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); OxygenOS 9.5.9|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fast battery charging 30W (Warp Charge)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers
Dolby Atmos sound
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!