9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Oppo Find X5 Pro 5G (256GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Oppo Find X5 Pro 5G (256GB) [Grade A]
A Timeless Material for a Timeless Design
OPPO Find X5 Pro’s streamlined curve is made possible with elegant ceramic. To create its premium finish, the body is polished in 14 processes over 269 minutes to capture the smoothness of pebble. While the 75° slope offers the optimal curve for illuminating the body in sunlight or shadow.
Water rolls off its back
Complementing the complexity of OPPO Find X5 Pro’s ceramic body is its durability. With IP68 Water and Dust Resistance, you can forge your path without fear of the elements.
Feel the emotion with purer colours
Plastic lenses are upgraded with ultra-transparent glass². Enjoy more authentic colours that bring memories to life.
4K Ultra Night Video Nurture the night’s beauty
Record subjects at night in all their natural glory with clear and realistic image processing – and without overexposing the entire scene. Meanwhile, capture clearer voices, less background noise and more realistic soundscapes with Binaural Recording.
Ultra Dark Video Shine light on the darkest scene
See the details of shadows without turning up the lights. Light up the room like a candle, to illuminate and capture timeless moments in extreme low light.
Ultra HDR Video No fading into the background
Remember that dreamy sunset as vividly as it happened. Backgrounds and foregrounds show up clear and detailed without over exposure, even in backlit setups.
Moving Moments Frozen in Time
SLR-level technology, 5-Axis Optical Image Stabilisation with 3-axis sensor shift and 2-axis lens-shift OIS offers up to 3° anti-shake, enabling you to shoot perfect shots on the move.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 18, 20, 25, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Single Sim|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||LTPO2 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, BT.2020, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak)|
|Internal Storage||256GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS (3-axis sensor-shift, 2-axis lens-shift)|
13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 2x optical zoom, PDAF
50 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 110˚ (ultrawide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10‑bit video|
|Camera Type||32 MP, f/2.4, 21mm (wide), 1/2.74", 0.8µm|
|Dimension & Weight||163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5 or 8.8 mm|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), ceramic back or eco leather back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 12, ColorOS 12.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum|
Fast charging 80W, 50% in 12 min (advertised)
Fast wireless charging 50W, 100% in 47 min (advertised)
Reverse wireless charging 10W
USB Power Delivery
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Ceramic Black, Ceramic White, Blue|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!