9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Dual Sim (128GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Dual Sim (128GB) [Grade A]
Bringing You Closer To The World Around You
Creativity is no longer limited by distance. A 48MP ultra-clear main camera, 13MP telephoto lens and 8MP wide-angle lens make up the Reno 10x Zoom tri-lens setup. By combining three lenses over different focal ranges, this achieves a full bandwidth of 16-160mm, an effective focal length 10 times that of an ultra wide-angle lens. The tri-camera setup complemented by dual OIS for ensuring stability even when fully zoomed on hand-held operation.
Seize the Night with Ultra Night Mode 2.0
Reno series is equipped with a Sony IMX 586 48MP ultra-clear camera. Its 1/2.0'' ultra-large sensors and f/1.7 ultra-large aperture combine with MFNR and HDR software algorithms, protecting users from over-exposure and create stunning detail in low-light conditions. The new addition of AI portrait optimization for night photography can differentiate between subject and background, ensuring the skin tone is still the same and delivering a professional photo.
A Balance of Simplicity and Detail
Reno solves common design problems, turning them into simplistic, yet ingenious detail. The pivot rising structure is our answer to an uninterrupted, full-screen experience. The camera bump has been flattened completely. Instead, a smooth surface and O-Dot structure adds protection and serves as an alluring focal point. Marrying original design with precision technology - Reno is a unique take on modern beauty.
Panoramic Screen, See the Details of Your Imagination
Reno Series offers you a completely uninterrupted screen experience. There's no holes or other distractions and a chin of only 3.5mm height makes a huge screen-to-body ratio of 93.1%.
The front camera, Front-facing Soft Light, receiver and rear flash are all cleverly housed within the compact rising structure. The pivot structure movement is incredibly intricate, first moving fast then slow. Less mechanical, more graceful. All of this is accomplished in 0.8s and in absolute silence.
Unlock at the Speed of Light using the Hidden Fingerprint Unlock
An upgraded recognition structure combined with a more efficient algorithm enables even faster unlocking. The speed for fingerprint unlocking has been increased by 28.5%
New Gradient Color Finishes
Mesmerizing iridescent finishes that move with the light; Pleasurable to hold as to see; Matte finish with intricate gloss detailing.
High Performance Experience.
The Reno 10x Zoom is equipped with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, to effortlessly satisfy your need for speed. With up to 8GM RAM you can stream, game and chat with smooth and efficient results. It not only integrates a 4th generation AI engine but also demonstrates a giant leap in CPU smartphone performance, increased in power by 45%.
Large Battery + VOOC 3.0 = Guaranteed to Last
There's nothing worse than a low battery when you're gaming. Reno 10x Zoom is equipped with a 4065mAh battery. The newest VFC flash charge algorithm drastically increases the speed of trickle-charging. The charging speed is increased by 100% at the trickle charging stage. Charge and play? No problem. Heating is under control, and performance is through the roof.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)|
|Size||6.6 inches, 108.6 cm2 (~86.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Capacity||128GB 6GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF OIS, 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS; video rec. only with main camera|
|Camera Type||Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06", 1.0µm|
|Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm, 210 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 11, ColorOS 11|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast charging 20W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4065 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!