- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Oppo Reno 5G [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Oppo Reno 5G [Open Box]
Reno 5G is about seeing the world from completely new perspectives. The technology behind Reno 5G elevates photography and mobile entertainment to all-new heights. Let Reno 5G further your vision.
5G on Reno
2019 is the year 5G becomes a reality and Reno is 5G ready. With relentless testing and fine-tuning, multiple technical difficulties associated with antennae and radio frequencies have been eliminated for an accelerated, low-latency communication experience.
Imagine downloading a HD movie over a coffee break. How about live streaming a high-resolution video to your friends in a packed-out concert venue with no lag? This is what OPPO 5G technology is now capable of.
OPPO will collaborate with industry-leading software developers to explore 5G cloud gaming. In addition, OPPO 5G smartphones will serve as an enabler of ‘intelligent connectivity’ – the fusion of 5G, AI and IOT bridging people to world of immersive entertainment, enhanced public services and even more.
10x Hybrid Zoom Bringing You Closer To The World Around You
Creativity is no longer limited by distance. A 48MP ultra-clear main camera, 13MP telephoto lens and 8MP wide-angle lens make up the Reno 5G tri-lens setup. By combining three lenses over different focal ranges, this achieves a full bandwidth of 16-160mm, an effective focal length 10 times that of an ultra wide-angle lens. The tri-camera setup complemented by dual OIS for ensuring stability even when fully zoomed on hand-held operation.
Shot on Reno 5G
Seize the Night with Ultra Night Mode 2.0
Reno 5G is equipped with a Sony IMX 586 48MP ultra-clear camera. Its 1/2.0'' ultra-large sensors and f/1.7 ultra-large aperture combine with MFNR and HDR software algorithms, protecting users from over-exposure and create stunning detail in low-light conditions. The new addition of AI portrait optimization for night photography can differentiate between subject and background, ensuring the skin tone is still the same and delivering a professional photo.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|5G Bands||5G NSA / Sub6 / mmWave; N78|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps; 5G (2+ Gbps DL)|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SiM)|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Capacity||256 GB 8GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
Periscope 13 MP, f/3.0, 130mm (telephoto), 5x optical zoom, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide)
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)|
|Dimension & Weight||162 x 77.2 x 9.3 mm, 215 g|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast battery charging 20W (VOOC Flash Charge)
|Color||Ocean Green, Jet Black|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4065 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!