- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Oppo Reno Z Dual Sim (128GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Oppo Reno Z Dual Sim (128GB) [Open Box]
Reno is about seeing the world from completely new perspectives. The technology behind Reno elevates photography and mobile entertainment to all-new heights. Let Reno further your vision.
3D Sleek Unified Body
The Reno Z's powerful camera lies concealed within the flawless contours of its 3D Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5 surface. With its radian shape designed to fit comfortably in your hand and cleverly designed O-Dot anti-abrasion structure, its look and feel bring to mind a gently rippling pool.
- 6.4 inches AMOLED screen
- 92.0% screen-to-body ratio
- Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5
- Eye Protection Certification by TÜV Rheinland
Hidden Fingerprint Unlock
An upgraded recognition structure combined with a more efficient AI algorithm enables even faster and more accurate unlocking.
48MP Rear Camera
We've equipped the Reno Series with the Sony IMX 586 48MP ultra-clear camera that delivers super high resolution and color accuracy to capture more vivid detail in your photos. Moreover, with the Reno Z's EIS image stabilization technology and 4K video capabilities, smooth and clear videos can be easily created.
Ultra Night Mode 2.0
The Reno Series comes equipped with a 48MP super HD lens that supports 4-in-1 resolution focus technology. Its 1/2.0'' ultra-large sensors and f/1.7 ultra-large aperture combine with MFNR and HDR software algorithms to protect you from over-exposure, capturing stunning detail in low-light conditions.
Instantly Capture the Night in Stunning Depth and Clarity
With the powerful AI chip to run its AI noise-reduction algorithm, the Reno Z further minimizes shutter speed for night photography without leaving default camera mode, paving the way for fast and crisp photos.
Dazzle Color Mode
Dazzle Color Mode intelligently recognizes changing scenarios to optimize brightness and color. Pixel-level color restoration ensures colors are vivid while still being natural, especially in nighttime photography.
32MP Front Camera
The Reno Z comes equipped with a 32MP ultra-high definition front camera built to give you precise imaging for natural, realistic selfie shots. It also has a custom selfie optimization algorithm targeting back-lit scenarios that helps you take richer and more penetrating pictures of yourself.
New Artistic Portrait
With a large aperture, the Reno Z makes taking professional-quality portrait photos effortless, offering 5 stylish bokeh settings to choose from. Based on in-depth study and analysis, these styles' bokeh intensity, color and lighting settings have been fine tuned to match a wide range of tastes. We also added HSL technology to automatically balance and restore facial tones for a sharper picture and optimized toning effect.
The Reno Z is packed with 128GB ROM to meet your every need for storage space, from running games and apps to keeping your full library of photos, videos and entertainment on hand. With up to 8GM RAM, you can stream, game and chat without ever hitting a limit.
The Reno Z's stereo speakers use the phone's receiver as a secondary speaker to achieve a full stereo effect. At the same time, it uses Dolby Atmos to deliver premier cinema sound quality to your mobile life, creating powerful, moving and immersive speaker and headphone effects for a rich, expansive sound. With audio that moves around you in three dimensions, you'll feel like you're inside the action.
Game Boost 2.0
The Reno Series is engineered with gamers in mind, which is why we've added further optimizations for deeper enhancements to your phone's performance. With an upgraded version that tackles latency and control issues and analyzes touch control and refresh rate, mobile gaming has never been so smooth.
Based on Android 9.0, the latest-generation ColorOS introduces Smart Riding Mode, Swipe-up Gesture Navigation, Smart Assistant and Cloud Service for a borderless design.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)|
|Size||6.4 inches, 101.0 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||128 GB 8GB RAM
|Camera Type||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0", 0.8µm, PDAF
5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps (gyro-EIS)|
|Camera Type||32 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.8µm|
|Dimension & Weight||157.3 x 74.9 x 9.1 mm, 186 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6779 Helio P90 (12 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), planned upgrade to Android 10, ColorOS 7.0|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fast charging 20W
|Color||Jet Black, Aurora Purple|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4035 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!