- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel 3a (64GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel 3a (64GB) [Grade B]
Hey Google, get it done.
Get more done with an extraordinary camera, fast-charging battery, and the helpful Google Assistant built-in.
Capture better pictures with Night Sight.
You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color, even in the dark.
Pixel’s extraordinary camera, for all your moments.
Take flawless photos with Portrait Mode. Capture beautiful portraits that focus on your subject as the background fades into a blur. Free, unlimited storage with Google Photos.² Save all your photos and videos with free, unlimited storage at high quality with Google Photos. Keep everyone in focus. Motion Auto Focus will make sure the people and pets in your shot stay sharp as you snap away.
Know who’s calling and why.
Let the Google Assistant help screen your calls, so you know who’s calling and why before you pick up.
Charges fast. Lasts all day.
Get more done with an Adaptive Battery that delivers 7 hours of use on just a 15-minute charge. It’s designed to learn your favorite apps and reduce power to the ones you rarely use.
More to love with Pixel 3a XL.
3 years of security and OS updates. Keep your phone protected against the latest threats and performing at its best. Keep your data protected. The custom-made Titan M security chip helps secure the operating system and your most sensitive data, like passwords. Keep more of what you love. Use the Quick Switch Adapter to transfer your messages, contacts and photos to your new device.»
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)|
|Size||5.6 inches, 79.6 cm2 (~75.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||- Asahi Dragontrail Glass|
- Always-on display
|Capacity||64GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12.2 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1.12µm|
|Dimension & Weight||151.3 x 70.1 x 8.2 mm, 147 g|
|Build||Glass front (Asahi Dragontrail), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz 360 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Fast battery charging 18W
USB Power Delivery 2.0
|Color||Just Black, Clearly White, Purple-ish|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!