- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Google Pixel XL (32GB) [Grade A]
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Google Pixel XL (32GB) [Grade A]
Pixel XL is an Android smartphones designed, developed and marketed by Google. They were announced during a press event on October 4, 2016, and serve as the first smartphones in the Google Pixel hardware line, succeeding the Nexus line of smartphones. On October 4, 2017, they were succeeded by the second-generation Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
Pixel features a 12.3-megapixel rear-facing camera, which uses an f/2.0 aperture, and a Sony IMX378 sensor with 1.55 μm pixels. The camera uses a digital image stabilization system tied to the phone's gyroscope and motion sensors at a sampling rate of 200 Hz. To improve capture speed, 30 frames are continuously captured per second while the camera is active. When a photo is taken, up to 10 of these frames are composed to form a single image.
Pixel uses an aluminum chassis, with a glass panel on the portion of the rear housing the camera and "Pixel Imprint" fingerprint sensor. The phones have a USB-C connector supporting USB 3.0, for power and data exchange. The phone features a 3.5 mm headphone jack, which received media attention for being a contrast to competing smartphone Apple iPhone 7, which does not feature the port. The Pixel XL uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 system-on-chip, with 4 GB of RAM. It is offered with either 32 GB or 128 GB of UFS 2.0 internal storage.
The Pixel XL shipped with Android 7.1 "Nougat", an update to 7.0 that was initially exclusive to the Pixel. Android 7.1 was later released for some existing Nexus devices in December 2016, but certain features remained exclusive to the Pixel.
This content is extracted from Wikipedia
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 21(1500), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps or LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|USB||3.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||154.7 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm, 168 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body, partial glass back|
|Protection||- Splash and dust resistant|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~534 ppi density)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Capacity||32 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12.3 MP, f/2.0, 1/2.3", 1.55µm, PDAF & laser AF|
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60/120fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@240fps|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.4, 1/3.2", 1.4µm|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Fast battery charging
|Color||Quite Black, Very Silver|
|Type||Google Pixel XL|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3450 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 89% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- A place device is issued for a faulty irreparable device after the 30 day period. If a customer wants a refund we can only offer a buy back price for the product at current market value.
- If the product is deemed faulty within 30 days of purchase, customer is entitled for a full refund. In case of fault after the 30 day period, customer is entitled to a product replacement or repair. Refunds after the 30 day period will be issued on Phonebots discretion if repair or replacement isn't possible.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!