Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy A20e Dual Sim (32GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy A20e Dual Sim (32GB) [Grade A]
The whole scene on your screen
With a 5.8" HD+ edge-to-edge infinity-V Display, you can see every inch of your content. It's the biggest 19.5:9 ratio display ever, letting you get lost in games and see even more of your favourite shows.
Sleek and in a range of colours
At a slender 8.4mm, the Galaxy A20e fits comfortably in one hand. The sleek and slim design features a handy rear fingerprint scanner and beautiful curves. Choose a shade to suit your style from black, white, blue or coral.
Dual camera to fit more in
The Galaxy A20e's Dual camera has a 13MP(F1.9) and a 5MP Ultra Wide Camera. With a 123-degree field of view like the human eye, it fits more in to every shot you take.
Capture and keep every moment
With a wide field of view, the Ultra Wide Camera lets you capture the whole scene, automatically switching to Wide Shot mode if it needs to. Day or night, everything you take will come out crisp and clear.
Make more of each selfie with a clever 8MP front camera. With Selfie focus, it's able to blend the background and focus on your features. And Smart Beauty mode makes sure you're always looking your best.
Add stickers to your shots and use fun filters. The Galaxy A20e lets you show off your creative side.
Be in charge
Make sure that you’re in charge with a 3,000mAh (typical) battery. It’s able to last all day and has 15W Fast Charging, letting you quickly get a boost and be on your way.
Made to focus
One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. Hardware and software work together, with content and features at your fingertips so you can get to them faster. Use Night Mode for a comfortable experience in the dark, and with clear and intuitive visuals using your phone is like second nature
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~296 ppi density)|
|Size||5.8 inches, 82.6 cm2 (~80.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Capacity||32GB 3GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF|
5 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.0|
|Dimension & Weight||147.4 x 69.7 x 8.4 mm, 141 g|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|CPU||Exynos 7884 (14 nm)|
|GPU||Octa-core (2x1.6 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.35 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.0|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
Fast charging 15W
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!