- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung AKG N700NCM2 Wireless Adaptive Noise Cancelling Headphones
AKG N700NCM2 Wireless Adaptive Noise Cancelling Headphones
An award-winning listening experience
Experience Grammy-winning sound. Control how much background noise you hear, or block it all out. Listen, stream, or make and take calls comfortably for hours with memory-foam ear cushions, padded adjustable headband, and 23-hour battery life*.
AKG signature sound
AKG is devoted to delivering a sound experience that ignites creative expression. Balance gives you smooth, multidimensional tones, while exceptional detail allows you to feel each layer of sound. When you hear music the way the creators intended, it opens your mind to endless possibilities.
Active Noise Cancellation
Turn down distracting sounds so it’s just you and the music, uninterrupted. No matter what else is happening in the room, you’ll hear only what you want.
Round and foldable, they fit in your luggage and your pocket. Take them anywhere, thanks to a compact carrying case, flight adaptor, straight cable, and USB charging cable—all included in the box.
With a long battery life, your headphones will keep the music going as long as you want. Get up to 23 hours of playback with both Bluetooth and Active Noise Cancellation turned on and up to 32 hours when wired with ANC on*.
Ambient Aware technology
Control how much surrounding noise you want to let in with the touch of a button, so you can stay aware of what's around you while immersing yourself in the music.
Clear calls and one-button control
Eliminate echo and improve the way you hear yourself during phone calls. And the universal one-button remote cable means you can easily switch between listening to music and taking calls.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!