Samsung Galaxy A3
Exceptional Metal Design
The first Samsung smartphone with a full metal body, the Samsung Galaxy A3 boasts an innovative, luxurious design and a stunning 4.5" qHD sAMOLED display. You can feel the exceptional quality of the sleek full metal body in your hand.
Smart Selfie Shooting
Forearms weren't meant to be a distraction in your photos. With the Samsung Galaxy A3 you don’t need to touch the button when taking selfies. Snap a selfie with your voice1 or palm and make your friends think your own personal photographer is following you around. With Samsung’s image detection and voice recognition software, the Samsung Galaxy A3 is taking the selfie to the next level.
Group Selfie With Losts of Friends
You have tons of friends. Your Samsung Galaxy A3 can fit multiple into one shot! The new Wide Selfie function helps you to create a panorama-like selfie by merging three photos taken from the left/middle/right into one great group selfie. Now you can capture multiple friends in a photo with up to 110° of range in portrait mode and up to 120° of range in landscape mode. And the auto-editing functions can help create a great photo.
Adaptive Display and Sound
The Super AMOLED Display and the Adaptive Display help deliver brilliant colours on your Samsung Galaxy A3 which can intelligently adapt to various surroundings when using selected apps.
Fun Selfie Experience with Animated GIF
Sometimes you need more than one photo to show what's going on. The Samsung Galaxy A3’s Animated Selfie lets you record those longer moments by snapping up to 20 continuous photos and creating an animated GIF that you can share with compatible devices.
New Interface and Sound
A newly designed interface offers a diverse range of changeable themes on your Samsung Galaxy A3. Plus, new ringtones, start up, touch, and notification sounds will help match your mood and style. Show off your own style with Samsung Galaxy A3's new interface and sound.
Equipped with a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor, the Samsung Galaxy A3 runs quickly. It is designed to help you watch compatible movies, listen to compatible music, and run multiple apps at blazing speeds. With support for 4G Cat 4, content can also be downloaded quickly.
Efficient Power Use
Ultra Power Saving Mode helps minimise battery consumption by shutting down unnecessary functions, helping to ensure your phone is available when you really need it. A smart battery for a smart phone.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 3(1800), 7(2600), 8(900), 28(700)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|NFC||Yes (LTE model only)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Radio||FM radio, recording|
|Dimension & Weight||130.1 x 65.5 x 6.9 mm, 110.3 g|
|Build||Aluminum frame, plastic back|
|Resolution||540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~245 ppi density)|
|Size||4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~65.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Capacity||16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), AF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 4.4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Features||Accelerometer, proximity, compass
|Type||Samsung Galaxy A3|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!