- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy A40 (64GB) [Like New]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy A40 (64GB) [Like New]
Comparison Between Samsung A20 and A40
The Samsung A20 has a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720 x 1560 and a ppi density of 268, whereas, the Samsung A40 is equipped with a 5.9 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 and a ppi density of 437. Both are protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Better Performance than Samsung A20
The chipset of the Samsung A20 is the Exynos 7884 whereas, the Samsung A40 has the latter Exynos 7904 which means the Samsung A40 performs better.
The same trend of upgraded internals can be seen here during the camera comparison, the Samsung A20 has a dual-camera setup with a 13-megapixel lens and a 5-megapixel ultrawide lens. The Samsung A40 on the other hand has a 16 megapixel wide and a 5 megapixel ultrawide. The Samsung A20 has an 8-megapixel front camera and the Samsung A40 is equipped with a 25 megapixel one.
Comparison Between Samsung A70 and A40
The Samsung A70 is the latter phone but the Samsung A40 holds its own. The Samsung A70 has a bigger screen but the Samsung A40 has a higher ppi density meaning the content will be sharper, thanks to the slightly smaller screen.
Samsung A70 leads but the Samsung A40 offers better value.
All the other internals of the Samsung A70 are beefed up but the Samsung A40 is offered at a lower price. If you're on a budget looking for a Samsung A series phone then the Samsung A40 is the right choice for you.
See the world on your screen
The Galaxy A40’s 5.9” Infinity-U display lets you see the details in everything you watch. From music videos to the latest boxset, FHD+ and Super AMOLED makes everything leap from the edge to edge screen.
Designed to impress
The sleek, slim and beautiful Galaxy A40 is designed to stand out. The minimalist 3D Glasstic back rests easily in a single hand, featuring stunning curves at every corner.
Capture every moment that matters
The Galaxy A40’s stunning Dual camera consists of a 16MP (F1.7) camera and a 5MP Ultra Wide Camera with a 123-degree field of view. It’s able to see every scene just like the human eye and capture every single memory.
Widen your world
From epic landscapes to group photos, the Ultra Wide Camera fits everything in. And with a 16MP main camera, you can dive into each detail whether it's day or night. Everything you capture will come out clear, bright and lifelike.
Defence-grade security for an open world
The Galaxy A40 is protected as standard by Samsung Knox, our defence-grade security platform built from the chip up. No matter where you go or what you do, you can be sure your business’ data stays secure with superior protection that’s easy to manage. With an additional subscription*, Samsung Knox is easy to manage, letting you configure multiple devices at once. You can even remotely control the operating system and schedule remote updates for all devices.
Be in charge with real staying power
The Galaxy A40 will be there when you need it most. With a 3,100mAh (typical)* battery, you’ll be able to go all day, streaming movies and making calls. And when you’re low on power, 15W Fast Charging will get you quickly powered up.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||144.4 x 69.2 x 7.9 mm, 140 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~437 ppi density)|
|Size||5.9 inches, 85.5 cm2 (~85.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||64GB 4GB RAM
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||25 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.9µm|
|Chipset||Exynos 7904 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x1.77 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.59 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Fast charging 15W
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3100 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!