- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy A70 (128GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy A70 (128GB) [Grade B]
A display that gives more room to play
The Galaxy A70’s maximized 6.7-inch screen helps to bring you even closer to the things you love by bringing it all to life on the FHD+ Super AMOLEDInfinity-U display. Whether streaming or watching your favorite shows, the expansive 20:9 aspect ratio is a viewing experience that takes you to new worlds.
Designed for you, designed for life
The Galaxy A70 has a minimal look thanks to its integrated sensors and the On-Screen Fingerprint Sensor. And with a 3D design and glass-like back, it’s easy to hold as you go to work or dinner. Choose from black or white to match with your personality.
Three ways to capture more, share more
The Galaxy A70's Triple Camera consists of an Ultra Wide Camera with a 123-degree field of vision like the human eye, as well as a 32MP (F1.7) camera to help ensure bright, clear photos all day. The third is a 5MP Depth Camera for adjusting the depth of field.
The 123-degree Ultra Wide Camera helps you capture the world with less restriction. Capture epic scenes at angles like the human eye. Naturally go from wide to ultra-wide to help get more opened panorama shots that will make your images look ultra-epic.
More focus, less distraction
The 5MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field before and after you nail the shot. The advanced 5MP Depth Camera helps knock out unwanted background noise from your images to make them look more professional.
Flaw Detection to help get the right shot
Flaw Detection is designed to catch blinks, blurs, and backlighting and lets you know to try again. It helps you get the right shot at the right moment.
A camera to keep you centre stage
Selfies mean you are in the spotlight. The 32MP front camera helps your photos come out bright and clear all day so you stay looking your best. Use Selfie Focus to adjust background depth and blur the background.
Super Fast Charging so you’re never out of touch
The Galaxy A70 comes equipped with a 4,500mAh (typical)* battery that can handle more video, more of the time^. The efficient 25W Super Fast Charging technology gets you fully powered, and ready to go without being tied down**. Now, you can charge less and do more.
Your fingerprint is the key
The revolutionary on-screen biometric authentication is designed to automatically recognise and verify your fingerprint to get personalised access. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your data is secure and that you can have access to your phone when you need it. Simply tap and go.
Pro photo assistant in your pocket
One shot is all you need. Whether taking a photo of food, your pet, or the things you love, Scene Optimiser is designed to recognise and enhance using artificial intelligence. So you get optimal levels of brightness, saturation, and more to help capture the moment as you remember it.
Let your personality shine through
Now you have even more ways to express yourself. Make and personalize your AR Emoji, then take a selfie in Mask Mode to bring your emoji into the real world. Or decorate your shots with AR stickers, stamps, and frames for photos that speak louder than words.
Less clutter, better usability
One UI helps you focus on what really matters to you. Hardware and software are designed to work together with content and features at your fingertips to help you get to them faster. Use Night Mode for a comfortable experience in the dark, and with clear and intuitive visuals, using your phone is like second nature.
Data protected from the inside out
Hidden for your protection
Samsung's Secure Folder is a powerful security solution that is designed to let you create private and encrypted space to store content such as photos, documents, and voice recording files under an additional layer of protection.
Now you can unlock your phone conveniently by
holding it to your face. Face Recognition technology is designed to grant
mobile access for you alone to ensure your personal data does not fall into the
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|NFC||Yes (market dependent)|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~86.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||128 GB, 6|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||32 MP, f/1.7, PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||32 MP, f/2.0, 0.8µm|
|Dimension & Weight||164.3 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm, 183 g|
|Build||Front glass, plastic body|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
- Fast battery charging 25W
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!