- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) 32GB [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) 32GB [Open Box]
Perfect your selfie
Live Focus on the Dual Front Camera blurs the background so you and your friends stand out. You can also decorate your selfies with stickers using face-recognition technology. And by enabling Beauty effect, your selfies can come out stunning.
Get the shot in any light
Whether out at night or caught in the dark, you'll capture the scene clearly with the improved low-light capability on the Galaxy A8’s 16MP rear camera. Its bright F1.7 lens, larger 1.12㎛ pixels, and bigger 1/2.8” sensor bring in light from the environment to help make photos crisp and detailed.
Works even when wet
You want a phone that works wherever life takes you. The Galaxy A8 has an IP68 rating for water and dust resistance, meaning neither splashes nor rain will slow you down.
See it all at once
Enjoy an expansive view with the Infinity Display. It's a beautiful, large display that extends from side to side so you can view more and scroll less. You'll feel fully immersed in what's on screen thanks to the Infinity Display's 18.5:9 ratio. It offers a wide horizontal view, providing a stunning cinematic experience.
With the smooth curves creating a comfortable, ergonomic grip, it's a beautiful phone you won't want to put down.
Power ahead and stay connected
The powerful battery will help keep you going throughout the day. If you happen to run out of power, the Galaxy A8 features fast charge capability, which means you’ll be back enjoying the day in no time.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat11 600/75 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, EDR, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)|
|Size||5.6 inches, 79.6 cm2 (~75.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 4|
|Capacity||32GB 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8”, 1.12µm, PDAF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||16 MP, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.0µm|
8 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/4", 1.12µm
|Dimension & Weight||149.2 x 70.6 x 8.4 mm, 172 g|
|Build||Front glass (Gorilla Glass 4), back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Chipset||Exynos 7885 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6x1.6 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||24-bit/192kHz audio|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, ANT+|
Fast battery charging 18W
|Color||Black, orchid grey|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!