- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018 [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2018
Designed with functionality in mind. Samsung Galaxy J2 features a rear curved-edge design optimised for comfortable handling. It also comes in a variety of modern colour schemes to fit in well with your lifestyle.
Colour as nature intended
Colour as it was meant to be seen. Samsung Galaxy J2 features a billiant 5” sAmoled display that is designed to deliver true to life RGB reproduction for an immersive viewing experience. It also delivers high contrast ratio (100,000:1) for an enhanced multimedia experience.
Shooting made simple
The simple way to capture memories. Its intuitive Floating Shutter button allows for improved grip and stability to give you more control when shooting. What’s more, you simply have to drag the shutter button left or right to zoom in and out when using its rear camera.
Just swipe at the moment
Capture life the easy way. Samsung Galaxy J2 features simplified camera functionality to take the hassle out of shooting memorable photos. Its clutter-free, intuitive interface allows for fast changing, letting you access different image modes with a single swipe.
Convenient Wi-Fi switching
Save time enabling and disabling Wi-Fi. Galaxy J2 stores your Wi-Fi history and will automatically switch on and off when entering and exiting frequently used hotspots. Now you can enjoy seamless connectivity while reducing mobile LTE data usage when moving in and out of Wi-Fi zones.
Customise the way you chat. Samsung Galaxy J2 allows for the set up of two accounts for the same Messenger with different purposes. Users can install and easily manage the second Messenger account simultaneously from the home screen and settings menu.
Hidden for your protection
Samsung’s Secure Folder is a powerful security solution that lets you create a private and fully encrypted space to store and hide content such as photos, documents and voice recording files under an additional layer of protection that only you can access.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~220 ppi density)|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (unspecified version)|
|Capacity||16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||8 MP, AF, f/2.2|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.2|
|Dimension & Weight||143.8 x 72.3 x 8.4 mm, 153 g|
|Build||Aluminum frame, plastic back|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 (28 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Color||Black, Gold, Blue, Pink|
|Type||Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)|
|Battery Type||Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!