- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro (2017) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro (2017) [Grade B]
Elegant by nature
When style complements functionality. Designed with the strictest attention to detail, the new Samsung Galaxy J5 features a stunning uniform metal finish with zero camera protrusion for superior grip and 2.5D Glass shielding its 5.2” HD display for added durability.
Share life as you see it
Its rear 13 MP F1.7 camera captures clear photos with enhanced detail in low light while its intuitive interface enables one-handed functionality thanks to its moving shutter button so you can still take the shot while adjusting your pose or framing the scene.
Look great in every frame
The Samsung Galaxy J5 lets you take bright and vivid selfies every time with more accurate detail even in low light thanks to its front LED and selfie flashes. You can also control the shutter by simple hand gesture.
Full speed ahead
Keep usage running at optimal levels. Thanks to 2 GB of RAM, 16 / 32 GB of internal storage and up to 256 GB of optional expandable storage capacity with microSD support, the Samsung Galaxy J5 ensures highly responsive and blazingly fast speeds to accelerate your workflow.
Synchronize your world
Seamless management for your preferred content. Samsung Cloud lets you backup, sync, restore and upgrade your data through your Galaxy smartphone so you get access to whatever you need, whenever and wherever you need it.
Hidden for your protection
Samsung’s Secure Folder is a powerful security solution that lets you creates a private and fully encrypted space to store and hide content such as photos, documents and voice recording files under an additional layer of protection that only you can access.
Customize the way you chat. The Samsung Galaxy J5 allows for the set up of two accounts for the same Messenger with different purposes. Users can install and easily manage the second Messenger account simultaneously from the home screen and settings menu.
The easy way to pay
Mobile transactions made more efficiently and securely while on the move to simply your life. The Samsung Galaxy J5 provides users with various methods of payment, including NFC and MST, to speed up their shopping experience at select locations.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Dimension & Weight||146.2 x 71.3 x 8 mm, 160 g|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.7, 27mm (wide), 1/3.1", 1.12µm, AF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.9|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
|Color||Blue, Pink, Gold, Black|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!