Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime DUOS (32GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models SM-G610Y/DS
In Stock | NOTIFY ME
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Wed 13 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime DUOS (32GB) [Grade A]
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime (also known as On7 Prime/On7 NXT in some markets) is an Android-based smartphone unveiled, produced, released and marketed by Samsung Electronics. It was unveiled and released in August 2016. It has an advanced 64-bit class system on a chip (SoC) backed by 3 GB RAM. It was the first J Series smartphone to feature an Aluminium metal chasis launched alongside the Galaxy J5 Prime. Also it was the first Samsung smartphone to have a speaker grill on the left side of the phone, an odd position initially and an always-on fingerprint sensor that doesn't require pressing the button or waking up the device for unlocking.
The Galaxy J7 Prime has a 13 megapixels Sony Exmor RS IMX258 rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, auto-focus and a 8 megapixels Samsung's in-house ISOCELL front camera with f/1.9 aperture.
The phone is powered by Exyno's 7870 Octa, a 1.6 GHz Octa Core processor, Mali-T830MP1 GPU clocked at 1001 MHz and 3 GB RAM with 16/32 GB of eMMC 5.1 Flash storage and a 3300 mAh Li-ion battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime comes with a 5.5-inch PLS TFT screen.
This phone was launched with Android 6.0.1 originally, running Samsung's proprietary Touchwiz UI. It can be upgraded to Samsung Experience 9.5 running on top of Android 8.1.0 Oreo. It supports 4G VoLTE. It also supports Samsung Knox and Samsung's software enhancements like S Secure, and S Power Planning.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300)|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~73.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass (market dependent)|
|Capacity||16 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.9|
|Dimension & Weight||151.7 x 75 x 8 mm, 167 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass), aluminum/plastic back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Color||Black, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!