Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
Introducing next-level power
With Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ we've designed a mobile experience that’s like a computer, a gaming console, a movie-tech camera, and an intelligent pen, all in one device.
Incredibly thin design
High-polish metal and glass meld seamlessly — all in an impressively slim design.
Cinematic Infinity-O Display
With a tiny, front-facing camera lens, the display is a Dynamic AMOLED that's brilliant in all conditions.
Power made to last
Our cutting-edge battery intelligence ensures Galaxy Note10+'s 4300mAh (typical) outlasts your day.
SUPER FAST CHARGING
Fast charger required for fast charging. 25W charger provided with the device, but 45W charger sold separately.
Adjust the blur and add bokeh and special effects to make your videos look just as amazing as your photos.
Advanced tech takes away shake in your footage for super smooth video.
Edit your videos like an award winner thanks to the precision of S Pen.
Connectivity 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 4G bands LTE Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX GPS Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO NFC Yes SIM Type Nano-SIM USB 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector Wi-Fi Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Radio No Display Resolution 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density) Size 6.8 inches, 114.0 cm2 (~91.0% screen-to-body ratio) Type Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Memory Capacity 256GB 12GB RAM Card Slot microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot) Primary Camera Camera Type 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm, Super Steady video
TOF 3D VGA camera
Features LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama Video 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS Secondary Camera Camera Type 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF Features Dual video call, Auto-HDR Video 2160p@30fps Body Dimension & Weight 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm, 196 g Build Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame Protection Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
Performance Chipset Exynos 9825 (7 nm) CPU Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) GPU Mali-G76 MP12 Input 3.5mm Audio Jack No
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
Tuned by AKG
General Operating System Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI Features Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Fast battery charging 45W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
Sound Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers Model Color Aura Black Type SM-N975F Power Battery Type Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!