- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Dual Sim Exynos Chipset 256GB [Like New]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G Dual Sim Exynos Chipset (256GB) [Like New]
Turn your phone into the ultimate gaming experience with an incredible 120Hz display
An upgraded cooling system and responsive 120Hz put gaming on Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G on a new level. And when connected to a Wi-Fi AP, the built-in Wi-Fi optimizer helps you connect fast with low latency to get your game on in real-time.
DYNAMIC AMOLED 2X
The most vivid and brightest in a smartphone
The Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display on Galaxy Note 20 delivers 1500 nits for a colorful, glare-free view, even in bright daylight.1 And it reduces blue light significantly to lessen eye strain.
ALL-DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY
Power to outlast your day
Maxing out at a whopping 4500mAh (typical) battery capacity, Galaxy's most intelligent battery makes power use more efficient to last all day. So it gets you through the workday and keeps going way into your late-night fun.
5G AND WI-FI
SuperFast data speeds, with the performance to match
The powerful intelligent processor inside Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra 5G makes sure your downloads and streams happen as fast as 5G enables them. 10 Or when you’re near an AP, Wi-Fi 6 delivers a quick and secure connection, while the Wi-Fi optimizer helps keeps latency low for uninterrupted gaming and video calls, even in a crowded area.
Super Fast Charging
Plug in to get to 50% charge in just 30 minutes
Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
no cords, just fast
Simply set down your phone for a quick power-up.
Wireless Power Share
on the back of your phone
You can charge your buds, watch, and even a friend’s phone.
A second screen experience that doubles the possibilities
8K VIDEO RECORDING
Capture your world in the highest resolution on a smartphone
Play director with the tap of a finger
Switch up the audio to level up your production quality
120FPS FHD RECORDING
Action as real as when you shot it
Advanced AI turns one shot into multiple formats
The biggest leap in the low light photo in a Galaxy
Stream, game, or download at unbelievable speeds with 8GB of RAM.
your personal voice assistant
Bixby guides you as you navigate Galaxy Note20 and Note20 Ultra. Just speak and Bixby gets to work.
next-gen camera intelligence
Point your camera at something and Bixby Vision gives you information.19
AKG and Dolby Atmos
Stereo speakers and Dolby Atmos give you a better sound experience.
expandable memory or dual SIM
Insert two SIM cards if you need dual SIM, or swap one for more storage via microSD card.5, 20
the electronic SIM
Gives you the power to switch SIMs near instantly.
Offers end-to-end security in hardware and software to protect your data in real-time.
unlock with face or finger
Unlock your phone with Face Recognition or Ultrasonic Fingerprint. You can also choose a PIN, pattern, or password to secure your data.
water and dust resistance
Keeps your phone safe from splashes, drips, and up to 1.5 meters of water for around 30 minutes.
Works like a real pen.
Is way more than that The 120Hz Infinity-O Display is fast, making pen strokes from the S Pen even more precise, so you can write naturally.1 Not only that, S Pen features Bluetooth that turns it into a useful wireless controller for your phone.
Together we can create societal change
Samsung is partnering with the UNDP to give you easy ways to learn about and contribute to achieving the Global Goals.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||2, 5, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|USB||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Radio||FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~89.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||256GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||161.6 x 75.2 x 8.3 mm (6.36 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)|
192 g (6.77 oz)
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back|
|Protection||Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Stylus, 26ms latency (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
|Chipset||Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Mystic Green, Mystic Bronze, Mystic Gray|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery|
Fast charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging
Reverse wireless charging 9W
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!