- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (512GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (512GB) [Open Box]
No notch. No interruptions. The
powerful new Galaxy S10 Plus features a cinematic bezel-less screen to give you
immersive viewing. Shoot like a professional with our Pro-grade camera and
count on a battery so powerful, it can charge others with Wireless PowerShare.
Samsung Infinity-O™ Display
No notch. No bezel. No interruptions. Galaxy S10 Plus removed the viewing distractions from the display so it feels like you’re at the movies, even if you’re stuck on a packed train. With Quad HD+ resolution and HDR10+ Dynamic Tone Mapping , every colour, shade, and shadow works together to give you uninterrupted, cinematic experiences that mirror real life.
 HDR10+ content required.
Capture photos and videos your friends will envy. The professional-grade camera gives you a full kit of lenses, pro-level action camera and a built-in intelligent photo assistant so your photos and videos can mirror real life. Shoot like a pro without the professional equipment or training.
With Samsung’s first in-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor on a smartphone, the Galaxy S10 Plus is secure as a vault. This secure unlock system uses ultrasonic waves and machine learning to read the unique ridges of your finger and it even works under dry, cold conditions. So the only person with access to your phone is you. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your personal data is safe.
The superpower to share power is now yours. Galaxy S10 Plus’s long-lasting intelligent battery is designed to use power so efficiently; you may have extra to share with friends. So when your friend needs a little more battery to call that ride share after the concert, you could save their day with a device-to-device recharge—no wires or outlets required. It’s the superpower to share power, and it works with compatible wireless charging devices. 
 Compatible with devices that support WPC Qi wireless charging (click here for details). Requires at least 30% battery life on Galaxy S10.
All Day Intelligent Battery
Power through your day intelligently. Galaxy S10 Plus comes with a large battery capacity coupled with a built-in battery manager. It learns your daily routine and usage patterns so it intelligently adapts to your needs. It closes apps that you don't need, proactively manages power saving mode based on prediction of your day and optimizes CPU power to reduce the chances of you running out of power.
 Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors. Please see user manual for instructions on how to care for the battery and achieve optimum battery life.
Full Kit of Lenses
Have the full kit of lenses at your fingertips. With the Galaxy S10 Plus you’ve got a full kit of lenses to choose from, including zoom for close up content, wide for your daily moments, and ultrawide for group selfies and panoramic landscapes. So no matter where you are or what you want to shoot—all you need is the Galaxy S10.
Day to Night light control
It doesn’t matter what time it is. The Galaxy S10's dual aperture is designed to automatically adjust the amount of light to make your photos look professional. It can handle the harsh bright light during the day or the dim light of a bar or restaurant at night. 
 Dual aperture supports F1.5 / F2.4 modes and is installed on the main rear wide camera.
Panoramic Ultrawide Lens
The ultrawide lens captures up to 4 times more than a standard wide lens. With its 123-degree perspective, the ultrawide lens can make your images look as wide and panoramic as a professional photographer's. From breathtaking landscapes to fitting in all your friends for the group picture, now you can see the bigger picture.
Pro-level Action Camera
Smarter. Steadier. Just like the professionals. From broadcasting your mountain biking stunt to capturing your kids' triumph on the court, Galaxy S10 Plus takes away the shaking and makes it look smooth. Its sophisticated Super Steady feature and the all-new ultrawide lens gives you steady action recordings.
 Super Steady does not support zoom function. Performance may vary depending on the light condition.
Intelligent Photo Assistant
Shoot smarter, not harder. The Galaxy S10's Intelligent Camera acts as a built in photo assistant to suggest image compositions that create professional-looking photos in different types of settings or surroundings. It automatically adjusts your camera settings to the scene to help you capture the best shot available—and even lets you blur the background in your selfie photos, so they look more dramatic. Experience the camera that's so intelligent it's like shooting with a photo assistant at your side. 
 Accuracy of Intelligent Camera may vary depending on shooting conditions, including type of scenery, number and movement of subjects, and amount of focus.
IP68 Water and Dust Resistant
Galaxy S10 Plus is rated IP68 for water and dust resistance. 
 Galaxy S10 provides ingress protection (IP68) against water and dust to a max of 1.5m for up to 30 mins
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~522 ppi density)|
|Size||6.4 inches, 103.8 cm2 (~88.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
- Always-on display
|Capacity||512 GB, 8 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
8 MP, f/2.2, 22mm (wide), 1.12µm, depth sensor
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8 mm, 198 g (ceramic)|
|Build||Front glass (Gorilla Glass 6), ceramic body|
|Protection||- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Chipset||Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Fast battery charging 15W
- Fast wireless charging 15W
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
|Type||Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!