Samsung Galaxy S10e
The result of 10 years of pioneering mobile, Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ introduce the next generation of mobile innovation. Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+. The next generation of Galaxy has arrived.
The phone that doesn’t just stand out, it stands apart
Redesigned to help remove interruptions from your view. No notch, no distractions. Precise laser cutting, on-screen security*, and a Dynamic AMOLED that's easy on the eyes make the Infinity-O Display our most innovative Galaxy screen yet.
Simply touch the glass to unlock*.
We've moved security from the back of the phone to the front, embedding the Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor directly into the screen*.
*In-display ultrasonic fingerprint sensor supported on Galaxy S10 and S10+ only. Not available on S10e.
Pro-grade multi-lens camera
Capture the wider world. Use the panoramic ultrawide lens to take stunning, cinematic photos with a 123 degree field of vision.
A smart camera for your photos.
The intelligent camera helps you shoot stunning photos by suggesting image compositions and automatically optimising your camera settings to the scene.
Next generation performance for a generation that can’t wait
Power is yours to share*. Wireless PowerShare gives you the ability to share your power with other devices. And Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 gets your phone back to 100%, faster.
A total game changer.
We've engineered both hardware and software to give you performance-enhanced gaming.
The phone that adapts to you so you don’t have to adapt to it
Continuously working to keep you one step ahead. Intelligence and advanced hardware learn how you use your phone, adapting to last longer and run more efficiently, giving you peak performance throughout your day.
Helpful AI makes your daily life run smoother.
Bixby Routines suggests frequently used apps and tasks based on time or location to develop a naturally smart experience — just for you.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~438 ppi density)|
|Size||5.8 inches, 82.8 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||- Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
- Always-on display
|Capacity||128 GB, 6 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 1 TB (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight|
|Build||142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9 mm, 150 g|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.31 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.95 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Fast battery charging 15W
- Fast wireless charging 15W
- Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!