9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S20 Exynos Chipset Dual Sim (128GB) [Grade A]
What is Exynos ChipsetExynos is Samsung's in house SOC (system on a chip) technology used in devices released in Australia. For more info read here
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S20 Exynos Chipset Dual Sim (128GB) [Grade A]
The Samsung S20 128gb features a 6.2 inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x display with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixel and Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection on the front and back. The performance is excellent thanks to the Exynos 990 processor, the performance is on par with one of the best smartphones out in the market right now.
You can buy the Samsung S20 128gb from a variety of retailers like Jb HiFi and Officeworks in Australia but if you're looking for the best price for Samsung S20 128gb then you're at the right place. We have the Samsung S20 128gb in a variety of Grades and storage options for you to choose from. Let's briefly go over the features:
Immerse yourself in a sleek 6.2” edge-to-edge display and revolutionary triple rear camera technology for richer, more detailed images with the Samsung Galaxy S20, offering next-level power and performance to take you further.
- 6.2” Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display
- Triple rear camera (12MP + 64MP + 12MP) with a 10MP front camera
- 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and up to 30x Space Zoom
- Ultra-rapid 120Hz refresh rate with precise touch response
- Ultrasonic 3D fingerprint sensor and Knox for enhanced security
- 128GB Built-in storage with 8GB RAM
- 25W Fast charging capability
Cinematic viewing with Infinity-O
Boasting a near bezel-less screen with a stunning edge-to-edge Infinity-O display and HDR10+, the Samsung Galaxy S20 offers crystal-clear clarity with richer, more detailed imaging for cinematic viewing that fits perfectly in the palm of your hand.
Enjoy smooth scrolling and seamless screen transitions thanks to an ultra-rapid 120Hz refresh rate and enhanced precise touch response.
Shoot like a pro
Capturing pro-grade shots has never been easier! With revolutionary triple rear camera technology and sophisticated AI stabilising your phone, you can take photos and record videos in high resolution with greater clarity and less blur and shake.
With camera AI and an almost tripled sensor size, the Galaxy S20 captures multiple photos at once and merges them into one spectacular shot, while switching to Night mode lets you shoot in low-light and nighttime scenes like daylight.
8K Video Snap
Four times bigger than UHD and 16 times bigger FHD, 8K Video Snap transforms the way you take photos and video to give you sharper resolution and true-to-life colour.
Get the perfect shot
Shoot once and capture multiple formats with the Single Take feature, letting you shoot for up to 10 seconds in different formats so you can get the perfect shot every time without having to reshoot.
Close in on the action
Find shots you never knew existed with 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom and up to 30x Space Zoom thanks to the revolutionary folded lens and high-resolution image sensor, providing you with sharper resolution and greater clarity when you crop into images.
Get greater peace of mind and vault-like security with the ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, pulsating to detect the 3D ridges and valleys on your unique print, and keep your private information protected with built-in Samsung Knox providing multi-layered security against malware and malicious threats.
The power that takes your further
The powerful 4000mAh battery automatically adjusts to your mobile habits, helping save power and lasting longer on a single charge, while the 128GB storage and 8GB RAM means you won’t be fighting for space, giving you the freedom to store as many of your favourite photos and videos without having to delete anything.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Dual Sim|
|USB||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Radio||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Resolution||1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~563 ppi density)|
|Size||6.2 inches, 93.8 cm2 (~89.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
120Hz@FHD/60Hz@QHD refresh rate
|Capacity||128GB 8GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.4µm, Super Steady video
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||151.7 x 69.1 x 7.9 mm, 163 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|Protection||Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Chipset||Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|GPU||Mali-G77 MP11 - Global|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Fast charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Cosmic Grey, Cloud Blue, Cloud Pink|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!