Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Exynos Chipset (128GB) [Like New]
What is Exynos ChipsetExynos is Samsung's in house SOC (system on a chip) technology used in devices released in Australia. For more info read here
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Exynos Chipset (128GB) [Like New]
The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition maintains a similar design with the Samsung Galaxy S20 and Samsung Galaxy Note 20, with an Infinity-O display containing a circular punch-hole in the top center for the frontal selfie camera. The rear camera array is located in the corner with a rectangular protrusion housing three cameras. The frame uses anodized aluminum, and the back panel is reinforced polycarbonate.
Capture details in stunning clarity with the 12MP wide camera, 32MP selﬁe camera and ultra-wide capabilities.
Go from the back row to on stage with 30x¹ Space Zoom including 3x hybrid optic zoom
4K Video Snap
Get ready for stunning 4K video recording¹ with Video snap, which lets you grab any frame from the video as an 8MP still image.
Super Smooth Infinity-O Display
Experience super-smooth scrolling, gaming and cinematic viewing with an ultra-responsive 6.5” Infinity-O Display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Shoot like a pro, even in low light. Capture images with extra clarity and brightness. Increased image sensor size lets you deﬁne richer photos even in the dark.
Shoot once, capture up to 14 ways. AI technology automatically snaps videos, gifs, and stills simultaneously so you can choose the best shot, every time.
Long-lasting Intelligent Battery
With 4,500mAh (typical) long-lasting battery, Galaxy S20 FE has the power to last as long as you do.
128GB built-in memory plus the option to add up to 1TB additional storage with a micro SD card slot.
An entire chip is dedicated to your security. Designed to help you stay safe from physical hardware and software hacking, topped with optical ﬁnger print protection.
Get back to full power even faster with a 15W Fast Charging capability.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE (unspecified)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat19 1800/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~407 ppi density)|
|Size||6.5 inches, 101.0 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+|
|Capacity||128GB 6GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
8 MP, f/2.4, 76mm (telephoto), 1/4.5", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.0", 1.12µm
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74", 0.8µm|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)|
|Dimension & Weight||159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm (6.29 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)|
190 g (6.70 oz)
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Chipset||Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2x2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
Tuned by AKG
Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Fast wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!