9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Exynos Chipset Dual SIM (128GB) [Like New]
What is Exynos ChipsetExynos is Samsung's in house SOC (system on a chip) technology used in devices released in Australia. For more info read here
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 5G Exynos Chipset Dual SIM (128GB) [Like New]
This is the phone that will change photography
Meet Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G. With revolutionary 8K Video Snap, 5G connectivity and Space Zoom up to 100x, the way you capture and share your life will never be the same. Shots you never even knew were there are suddenly just a tap away.
Our most advanced zoom goes places no mobile phone has gone before
Zoom in 100x to find shots you never knew existed.
Get closer to the action than ever before with our most advanced zoom yet. With the power of 10x Hybrid Optic Zoom and our highest resolution image sensor to date, you'll capture moments you might have missed.
8K Video Snap revolutionizes how you capture photos and video
8K VIDEO SNAP
Capture crisp content with a staggeringly high-resolution video for a smartphone.
Galaxy S20 5G's resolution jumped from 4K to 8K—4x bigger than UHD and 16x bigger than HD. Not only are videos sharper, you'll be able to pull full 33MP stills directly from your videos.
Shoot one shot, produce multiple pieces.
This is burst mode on beast mode. Single Take's AI captures up to 10 seconds in a variety of still and video formats with one tap, so you can focus on getting the best shot in the moment without worrying about how you're capturing it.
A game-changing phone requires a new level of connectivity
Share and stream easier than ever at HyperFast speeds.
With 5G capabilities baked in, Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra 5G let you upload and download in an instant. That means live streaming, sharing and low-latency gaming at HyperFast speeds.
5G for business
Unlock revolutionary new ways of doing business.
For business, the opportunities of 5G are limitless. Transform the way you operate by partnering with the 5G network infrastructure and device leader.
All Day Battery
Power on and on and on…
Our batteries are powerful, maxing out at 5000mAh (typical). But they're also intelligent, adjusting to your mobile habits to save power and go the distance, so you can stream, game, chat and text for hours before having to recharge.
Deleting is so 2019
Store hundreds of thousands of your favorite photos.
With a camera system this stellar, Galaxy S20 5G had to have storage for all the masterpieces you'll be shooting. Store thousands of high-res photos and videos or expand with a microSD card for up to 1.5TB total storage.
Protect what's yours with a massively upgraded security system.
Put private data on lockdown with security that protects your PIN, password, pattern and Blockchain Private Key. Combined with the Knox platform, security is infused into every part of your phone, from hardware to software.
And for business owners, Knox protects your data by isolating, encrypting and securing it. Trust your security with the security trusted by governments around the world.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46(5200), 48, 66(1700/2100), 71(600)|
5G band 2(1900), 5(850), 41(2500), 66(1700), 71(600), 260(39 GHz), 261(28 GHz)
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps; 5G (5+ Gbps DL)|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||3.2, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Radio||FM radio (USA & Canada only)|
|Resolution||1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~90.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Capacity||128GB 8GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
64 MP, f/2.0, (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x hybrid optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1.4µm, Super Steady video
0.3 MP, TOF 3D, f/1.0, (depth)
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||4320p@24fps, 2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.2", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||161.9 x 73.7 x 7.8 mm, 188 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|Protection||Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4x1.8 GHz Kryo 585)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 10.0; One UI 2|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Fast charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!