- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (128GB) [Brand New]
Miss nothing, with Galaxy S21. A camera so good, everyone’s a pro. When capturing your best moments, you no longer have to choose between photo and video. Galaxy S21 captures both, simultaneously, so you’ll never miss a moment. Capture big-screen quality videos in stunning 8K resolution1 and zoom in with less pixelation with 3x Hybrid Optic Zoom.
Use a full kit of lenses including wide, ultra-wide, and 64MP telephoto to capture incredibly realistic shots and light up the night in vivid color with night mode. You can also shoot once and automatically capture the moment in up to 14 ways with Single Take.
Record in Incredible 8K Detail
Capture in 8K* – the best quality on a smartphone. With 8K video quality so sharp, you can even pull a pixel-perfect 33MP still from your video long after the moment’s passed.
Space Zoom 2.0
Get close with less pixelation with 3x Hybrid Optic zoom. Get even closer with 30x Space Zoom** and capture all of life’s details.
Shoot Once, Capture up to 14 Ways
No more fumbling through camera modes. Artificial Intelligence automatically snaps videos, gifs, and stills simultaneously so you can choose the best shot, every time.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
CDMA 800 / 1900 & TD-SCDMA
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Radio||FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~421 ppi density)|
|Size||6.2 inches, 94.1 cm2 (~87.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Capacity||128GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
64 MP, f/2.0, 29mm (telephoto), 1/1.72", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS, 1.1x optical zoom, 3x hybrid zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55" 1.4µm, Super Steady video
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||151.7 x 71.2 x 7.9 mm, 169 g (Sub6), 171 g (mmWave) (5.96 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Fast charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Phantom Gray, Phantom White|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 4000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!