Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Exynos Chipset (128GB) [Like New]
What is Exynos ChipsetExynos is Samsung's in house SOC (system on a chip) technology used in devices released in Australia. For more info read here
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Exynos Chipset (128GB) [Like New]
Miss nothing, with Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. When capturing your best moments, you no longer have to choose between photo and video. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra captures both, simultaneously, so you’ll never miss a moment. With 108MP camera and 8K video recording, capture the highest quality images and videos on a smartphone. Have the power to last with our toughest display, fastest processor, and our most powerful battery yet.
Shoot in 108MP
Shoot in 108MP – the highest resolution on a smartphone. Use three lenses including ultra-wide to take photos which are clearer and brighter thanks to laser autofocus and Night mode. Get ready for a camera so good, it can make everyone a pro.
Record in Incredible 8K Detail
Capture in 8K* – the best quality on a smartphone. With 8K video quality so sharp, you can even pull a pixel-perfect 33MP still from your video long after the moment’s passed.
Space Zoom 2.0
Get close with less pixilation using the new 10x optical zoom. The sharpest quality zoom on a smartphone. Plus, get even closer with improved 100x Space Zoom with new tripod-like stability**.
S Pen Compatible
Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is the first Galaxy S Series compatible with an S Pen stylus***. Enjoy enhanced S Pen precision which lets you handwrite notes, edit excel documents, annotate imaged and so much more.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM and/or eSIM)|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Radio||FM radio (Snapdragon model only; market/operator dependent)|
|Resolution||1440 x 3200 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~515 ppi density)|
|Size||6.8 inches, 112.1 cm2 (~89.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1500 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Capacity||128GB 12GB RAM|
|Camera Type||108 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.33", 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS|
10 MP, f/4.9, 240mm (periscope telephoto), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 10x optical zoom
10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, Super Steady video
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||40 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8", 0.7µm, PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm, 227 g (Sub6), 229 g (mmWave)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Exynos 2100 (5 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.9 GHz Cortex-X1 & 3x2.80 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4x2.2 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
Fast charging 25W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Brown|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!