9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S22 5G Exynos Chipset (256GB) [Grade A]
What is Exynos ChipsetExynos is Samsung's in house SOC (system on a chip) technology used in devices released in Australia. For more info read here
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S22 5G Exynos Chipset (256GB) [Grade A]
We know you want the best and that is why we are breaking all the rules. The Samsung Galaxy S22 sets the standard for being our most epic smartphone ever. Designed to revolutionize video and photography, it’s time to express, create, and connect the way you want to.
Bringing you a camera that will help you shoot like a pro. It’s a camera so good it makes you feel like a pro. Experience optimized low-light photography so you can make pictures look like a work of art. Plus now all cameras- front and back – support Portrait Mode at night. Get ready for a camera so good, it can make everyone a pro.
NightographyIntroducing Nightography - breaking the rules of video to extend from sunrise to nightfall. The larger pixel sensor and auto framerate bring Nightography to life. Gone are the days of being limited to light. It’s your time to create and connect at all hours of the day. Create the perfect video while exploring the best part of the day.
BrightVisionA brighter display for the outdoors. BrightVision display enriches the viewing experience in direct sunlight. No more squinting at your phone or being limited by darkness.
Gorilla Glass Victus+ / Armor Aluminium / IP68We’re breaking the rules of gravity and bringing out our toughest Galaxy S series yet. We understand life can get tough, but this is tougher. With the strongest Gorilla Glass Victus+ and our strongest Armor Aluminium frame on a Galaxy device, you won’t have to always fear the worst from life’s ‘oops’ moments.
Night portraitIt’s time to bring the best part of the day to life. With adaptive Pixel technology, it’s time to create bright, clear photos even at night. It’s time for you to be a pro.
Pro-grade videoWe’re breaking the rules of video with the biggest leap in our video technology. With an improved blur reduction, you are able to achieve a more stable video with a 58% wider OIS correction angle. Life doesn’t stand still, but your video will. It’s time to express yourself the way you should.
4nm ProcessorShift your phone into high gear with Galaxy’s fastest chip. It is the first Galaxy with the fastest chip, and we’re ready to break the rules of power in a smartphone.
Space ZoomGet close without pixilation using the 3x optical zoom. Plus, get even closer with improved 30x Space Zoom with new tripod-like stability. It’s your time to get ultra-close zoom with ultra-fine detail.
Google DuoThe new S22 video experience is about watching, doing, and being together. Gone are the days when we were limited by distance. It’s time to experience everything together no matter where you are in the world.
Seriously-Fast 5GStream, download, post, and share videos in a flash with Seriously-Fast 5G.
6.1" BrightVision display with adaptive 120Hz refresh rate.
50MP camera – with new Adaptive Pixel Technology. Three lenses, advanced Nightography, and 8K video recording.
3,700mAh (typical) All-Day Battery with 25W Super-Fast Charging.
Equipped with Gorilla Glass Victus+ and Armor Aluminium.
Get up close with 30x Space Zoom including 3x Optical zoom3.
256GB onboard storage.
The smallest and most advanced Chip in a Galaxy yet.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 75, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps; 5G (5+ Gbps DL)|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~425 ppi density)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1300 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+|
|Internal Storage||256GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.94", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55" 1.4µm, Super Steady video
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.24", 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||146 x 70.6 x 7.6 mm|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.8 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3x2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 12, One UI 4.1|
|Features||Fast charging 25W|
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)Always-on display
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Armour aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance (advertised)
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Phantom Black, White, Pink Gold, Green, Graphite, Sky Blue, Violet, Cream|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 3700 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!