Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 5G (256GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Models SM-S916U/SM-S916E/SM-S916B
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 05 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 5G (256GB) [Grade A]
A 50MP sensor brings attention-grabbing shots. Epic shots with friends call for unforgettable memories that can be shared spontaneously. Share thrills, smiles, and all-out laughs when you take photos and videos on the go with the Galaxy S23+ series.
Enjoy your Power
From heavy to casual, your game is covered on the Galaxy S23+ Series. With its seriously fast chipset, you can experience incredible gaming and multitasking performance whenever, wherever.
Be the Star of the Shot
Channel that inner photographer and shoot an epic group selfie even at night. With Nightography on the Galaxy S23+, you can capture epic portraits even at night or in areas where lighting is compromised.
The Samsung Galaxy S23+ has an immersive screen, perfect for gaming, viewing, and multitasking without interruption. Vision Booster adapts to the sun's natural light, so you can enjoy the crisp details in your videos even when viewed under broad daylight.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66|
|5G Bands||1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 75, 77, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6|
|Speed||HSPA, LTE-A (up to 7CA), 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.3, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2, OTG|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)|
|Size||6.6 inches, 105.3 cm2 (~87.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (HBM), 1750 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2|
|Capacity||256GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56", 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
10 MP, f/2.4, 70mm (telephoto), 1/3.94", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55" 1.4µm, Super Steady video
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||8K@24/30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 1080p@960fps, HDR10+, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR, HDR10+|
|Dimension & Weight||157.8 x 76.2 x 7.6 mm, 196 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus 2), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)|
Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2x2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3x2.0 GHz Cortex-A510)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 13, One UI 5.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung DeX, Samsung Wireless DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
45W wired, PD3.0, 65% in 30 min (advertised)
15W wireless (Qi/PMA)
4.5W reverse wireless
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Phantom Black, Cream, Green, Lavender, Graphite, Lime|
|Type||Global Models SM-S916U/SM-S916E/SM-S916B|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 4700 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!