- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini [Grade A]
Super slim at 9.1 mm, the GALAXY S5 mini offers much of the technology of the GALAXY S5 in a conveniently compact design. Enjoy unsurpassed performance with its compact size that makes one-handed use comfortable.
Dust & Water resistant
With an IP67 certification, the GALAXY S5 mini is resistant to sweat, rain, liquids, sand and dust. So feel free to use your phone in practically any situation.
Ultra Power Saving
Don’t worry about missing important calls any more when your battery is low! Ultra Power Saving Mode changes your screen to black and white and shuts down unnecessary features to dramatically minimise battery use.
The wide 4.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen delivers a stunning viewing experience. On the vivid HD Super AMOLED display, enjoy content that comes to life with rich and crisp colours.
Security at your fingertips
GALAXY S5 mini comes with a fingerprint sensor embedded in its home key. With the swipe of your finger, you can unlock the phone screen, make PayPal payments(available in 26 countries) or etc.
Your personal fitness tracker
With a built-in heart rate sensor that syncs with the S Health app, the GALAXY S5 mini keeps track of your activity levels. When connected to the Samsung Gear or Gear Fit, you can easily check your fitness data.
Relive your memories
Capture beautiful scenery and special moments with loved ones with the 8MP camera on the GALAXY S5 mini. With your GALAXY S5 mini camera, your special memories will stay alive with its vivid pictures.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2(LTE)/21.1(3G)/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.0, A2DP, EDR, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|NFC||Yes (LTE model only)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)|
|Size||4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~65.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 64 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm (standard), AF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||2.1 MP|
|Dimension & Weight||131.1 x 64.8 x 9.1 mm, 120g|
|Protection||- IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Exynos 3470 Quad|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A7|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), planned upgrade to 5.1.1 (Lollipop)|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, heart rate|
|Color||Charcoal Black, Shimmery White, Electric Blue and Copper Gold|
|Type||Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini|
|Battery Type||Removable Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!