- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (64GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (64GB) [Grade B]
Introducing the stunning Infinity Display
The revolutionary design of the Galaxy S8 and S8+ begins from the inside out. We rethought every part of the phone's layout to break through the confines of the smartphone screen. So all you see is pure content and virtually no bezel. It's the biggest, most immersive screen on a Galaxy smartphone of this size. And it's easy to hold in one hand.
The Infinity Display has an incredible end-to-end screen that spills over the phone’s sides, forming a completely smooth, continuous surface with no bumps or angles. It’s pure, pristine, uninterrupted glass. And it takes up the entire front of the phone, flowing seamlessly into the aluminum shell. The result is a beautifully curved, perfectly symmetrical, singular object.
A camera built for every moment
Capture life as it happens with the Galaxy S8 and S8+ cameras. The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera are so accurate and fast that you won't miss a moment, day or night.
Security that's foolproof
Prying eyes are not a problem when you have iris scanning on the Galaxy S8 and S8+. Your irises have patterns that are unique to you, and they're nearly impossible to replicate. That means with iris scanning, your phone and its contents open to your eyes only. And when you need to unlock really fast, face recognition is a handy option.
*The iris is the colored, ring-shaped part of your eye.
Faster, even in rain
You never really stop using your phone. That's why Galaxy S8 and S8+ are driven by the world's first 10nm processor. It's fast and powerful and increases battery efficiency. Plus, there's the ability to expand storage, and to work through rain and dust with IP68-rated performance.
Say hello to Bixby
Bixby completely changes the way you interact with your phone. It's a personal assistant that understands talk, text, and taps so you're never confined to one mode of communication. It also completely changes the way you use your phone. You don't even have to ask Bixby, just show it what you want by opening your camera app. It's so incredibly easy.
*Bixby recognizes selected languages. Others to be supported. Bixby voice controls will soon be integrated into some of your favorite native apps.
The phone that opens up new worlds
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are designed to be more than just smartphones. They're designed to change how you capture and view your life, whether it's in 360 degrees or in virtual reality. They're designed to change how you pay and work on the go. Break down the barriers in your world with the Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Change your phone, easily keep your memories
From your photos and videos to contacts and music, Smart Switch lets you easily transfer your memories on your old phone to your new Galaxy S8 or S8+. Now that you know all the memories are coming with you, you can focus on making new ones with your Galaxy S8 or S8+.
Technology for all
The Galaxy S8 and S8+ are built to be more accessible for everyone. A well-thought-out range of technical solutions make it easy for anyone to make full use of the Galaxy S8 and S8+'s advanced capabilities.
Power and style
Keep your Galaxy S8 or S8+ powered and show off your style with this carefully selected collection of accessories.*Accessories sold separately.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~529 ppi density)|
|Size||6.2 inches, 98.3 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS|
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@240fps, HDR, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS, OIS|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm, 173 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Exynos 8895 Octa|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); One U|
|Features||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Fast battery charging 15W (Quick Charge 2.0)
Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
3D Touch (home button only)
|Color||Midnight Black, Orchid Gray, Arctic Silver, Rose Pink|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery (13.48 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!