9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB) [Grade A]
The Samsung Galaxy 64 GB is available in Coral Blue, Midnight Black, and Lilac Purple ensuring more than enough colour options. Unlike the Galaxy S8, the S9 offers a higher screen-to-body ratio, giving it that almost seamless look. Weighing just 163g, it is amongst the lighter flagship phones by the company despite the bigger battery. However, what gives away the S9 is its fingerprint sensor on the back and the large dual aperture camera hump. Speaking of security, the Samsung Galaxy S9 64 GB offers iris unlock and face unlock features.
The Exynos Powered Samsung S9 Guarantees Speed
In Australia, we get treated to the Exynos-powered version of the phone. It sports eight cores, aka octa-core on the 9810 chip, instead of the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor available in US markets. Fortunately, there isn’t a huge difference, with the Exynos offering a few distinct advantages over its Snapdragon counterpart in categories such as efficiency.
The galaxy S9 rocks the Android 8.1 operating system out of the box with the company’s custom skin. Speaking of popular features, the S9 retains the microSD slot, which can accept up to a 400GB memory card, a 3.5mm audio jack, along with IP68 water and dust resistance.
Samsung Galaxy 9 Super AMOLED Crisp Display
The Samsung S9 64GB sports a 5.8-inch display running at 1440x2960 pixels or 570ppi. At 18.5:9, the taller aspect ratio looks great with the narrow bezels, ensuring that consuming multimedia content on the phone is an excellent experience. The customizable always-on display can be customized to show the time, date, and other information.
Galaxy 9 Camera Technology
The S9 sports a 12MP main camera with f1.5 and f2.4 lenses, with OIS, which considerably boosts low-light shots. There is also a super slow-mo video mode, capable of capturing 960 frames per second but at 720p.
S9 Fast Charging Technology
The Galaxy S9 charges faster via the USB-C socket. However, it can also be charged using any Qi wireless charging standard charger. Though you will need to invest in a BYO wireless charging pad.
The S9 is available in both the dual sim and LTE versions.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Always-on display
|Capacity||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF|
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm, 163 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Protection||- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Exynos 9810 Octa|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Features||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
|Color||Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple|
|Type||Samsung Galaxy S9|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery (11.55 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!