9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB) [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB) [Grade B]
Capture stunning pictures in bright daylight and super low light.
The camera that's brilliant in the dark.
The F1.5 aperture mode finds light even in the dark. So the low light camera delivers vibrant photos late into the night. Meaning your camera no longer has a curfew.
The camera that slows down time, making everyday moments epic.*
* Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. Limited to 20 shots per video with approximately 0.2 seconds of recording and 6 seconds of playback for each shot.
The camera that recognizes you instantly.
Intelligent Scan is a new technology that combines face recognition and iris scan to make unlocking simple even in low light.*
* Image simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Accuracy of Intelligent Scan may differ depending on surrounding conditions.
Share your screen to your other Samsung screens, hassle-free.
Easily share photos and videos you've made by syncing your devices through your Samsung Account. So you can be at home even when you're someplace else.*
* Images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* Available functions may vary by country, carrier, network environment, or product.
The phone with an uninterrupted display.
See photos and videos as you want to see them: showcased on a beautiful edge-to-edge screen.*
* Image simulated for illustration purposes.
* Infinity Display: a near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
The phone that surrounds you in Dolby Atmos sound on stereo speakers tuned by AKG.
Hear the action with clarity thanks to the pure sound of the stereo speakers tuned by AKG. The addition of Dolby Atmos delivers rich and vibrant sound, giving you a theater-like audio experience.
Immerse yourself in sound.
A new dimension of audio has arrived. Dolby Atmos surrounds you with three-dimensional sound, putting you at the center of a theater-like experience.
Block bad guys at every layer.
Protect your sensitive data from prying eyes with the security of Samsung Knox. It's built into the phone from the chip up to make Galaxy S9 and S9+ secure to the core.
Make a splash with the remarkable water-resistant phone.
Don't be afraid to go out and get wet. Galaxy S9 and S9+ have an IP68 rating, meaning you don't have to stop texting or taking photos on account of rain.
*Samsung Galaxy S9 provides ingress protection (IP68) against water and dust to a max of 1.5m for up to 30 mins.
Charging up won’t tie you down.
Don't fumble with charging cables when you need to recharge. Place your phone on the wireless charger to power up with ease. And because it props up your phone at a comfortable angle, you can keep streaming and texting.
* Wireless charger, power cord, and adapter sold separately.
* Wireless charger requires power connection.
Switch apps in a snap.
Get your game on, watch a tutorial, or text while you stream the playoffs. Whatever you do, it's done fluidly and quickly with the powerful mobile processor and RAM combination.
Forget what it’s like to run out of space.
When you need more storage for all those photos and files, simply insert a microSD card for up to 512GB of extra space.
* MicroSD card sold separately.
When speed is all that matters.
Say so long to buffering. Thanks to LTE speeds up to 1.2Gbps, you can download quickly and watch live streams smoothly.
*Actual speed may vary depending on network, reception and other factors.
Make the world your office.
For a desktop-like experience, turn your Galaxy S9 or S9+ into a touchpad by connecting it to DeX Pad and a monitor. Access the photos and files on your phone as well as check email, surf the internet, and more on a full-size screen.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/2100)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~570 ppi density)|
|Size||5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
- 3D Touch (home button only)
- Always-on display
|Capacity||64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, OIS, dual pixel PDAF|
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.|
|Camera Type||8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6", 1.22µm, AF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm, 163 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame|
|Protection||- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Exynos 9810 Octa|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Features||Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2|
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
|Color||Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple|
|Type||Samsung Galaxy S9|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery (11.55 Wh)|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!