- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 16GB [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 (16GB) [Grade A]
Keep your attention on the work at hand, not the cost of replacement. The Galaxy Tab Active2 features a firm, non-slip grip even in extreme construction environments while its ruggedized, anti-shock back cover is designed to withstand most accidental drops of up to 1.2 metres as it adheres to MIL-STD 810G standards.*
*MIL-STD 810G is a standardized form of testing designed by the US Military to accurately assess device limitations. Testing methods include a drop test on a plywood impact surface over concrete from a height of 1.2 meters.
Reliable water and dust resistance
Make protection a top priority. The Galaxy Tab Active2 and S Pen are water and dust resistant, with an IP68 rating, to shield against many of the harsh outdoor challenges that field engineers face and the rigorous pace of indoor office environments, including condensation, accidental spills, and damaging dust.*
*Samsung Galaxy Tab Active2 provides ingress protection (IP68) against dust and water to a maximum of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes. See samsung.com/au/ip68/ for details on property care/use of the device.
Advanced S Pen Experience
The Galaxy Tab Active2 S Pen features accurate pen pressure data for more accurate e-signatures in instances along the logistics supply chain and in wet weather. Air Command grants quick and easy access to useful applications when time is crucial.
Convenient Biometric Authentication
Trusted security measures to facilitate organisational workflow management. Samsung’s biometric authentication includes face recognition to keep one hand free while unlocking your device and fingerprint scanning to guarantee advanced and convenient data protection.*
* Facial recognition may not function in certain circumstances.
Various Sensors for AR Experience
With added gyroscope and geomagnetic sensors to enhance user experience, the Galaxy Tab Active2 helps field engineers with site inspection or virtual training and managers with staff safety training by providing in-depth, interactive visual representation of the tasks at hand.*
*Availability of service varies by third-party solutions.
The Galaxy Tab Active2 features a 3 GB RAM and a 1.6 GHz Octa-core processor powerful enough to provide speedy usage when performing multiple tasks such as real-time data management and on-board navigation. It can also handle AR applications to optimise productivity levels.
Enhanced Camera Functionality
Utilising barcode reading, the Galaxy Tab Active2 with NFC sensor allows you to expedite tasks effectively whether you are in the logistics supply chain or the transportation industry. An improved 8 MP AF rear camera and a 5 MP front camera enable identification and passport scanning when completing identification checks.*
*Availability of barcode reading varies by third-party apps.
Reliable protection to steer day-to-day operations well away from incriminating intrusion. Samsung Knox 2.8 is a multi-layered, defense-grade mobile security platform that utilises fingerprint recognition to safeguard your device at multiple levels and ensure sensitive client data avoid ending up in the wrong hands.
Purpose-built Device Customisation
Easy and cost-effective mobile solutions to manage your device for unique business needs. Knox Customisation offers professional kiosk mode, UX optimisation, device configuration, rebranded software that allows businesses to customise and deploy end-to-end mobile solutions*.
*Knox Customisation is an optional paid service.
|2G bands||GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
|USB||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||800 x 1280 pixels, 16:10 ratio (~189 ppi density)|
|Size||8.0 inches, 185.6 cm2|
|Capacity||16GB 3GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||8 MP, AF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||5 MP|
|Dimension & Weight||127.6 x 214.7 x 9.9 mm|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa (14 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 4450 mAh, removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!