- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (32GB) WiFi [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (32GB) WiFi [Grade A]
All-new glass design
Enjoy the sleek design of a smartphone with the benefits of a tablet. Built with premium materials and a glass back, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 feels as good in your hand as it looks.
Feast your eyes
Immerse yourself in your content with the Galaxy Tab S3’s Super AMOLED display. The bright and colourful display enhances viewing so you can feel like you’re in the action.
Upgrade your view
From games to movies, the Galaxy Tab S3 offers a quality visual experience. Inside the tablet is a Snapdragon 820 processor that provides exceptional CPU and GPU performance. The Tab S3 has a CPU that’s up to 18% faster and has graphics that are 3 times more powerful. Plus the Vulkan graphics make this the choice to take your gaming to a whole new level. In addition, HDR video support will make it feel like you’re in the scene
Four speakers, fantastic sound
The Galaxy Tab S3's quad-speaker system has sound coming from each corner, automatically following the direction mode of the screen. So you'll hear every note whether you hold it horizontal or vertical.
Galaxy Tab S3
Whether you’re listening to music or showing your friends that funny video, the Tab S3 has sound covered. We’ve collaborated with AKG Harman’s sound engineers to provide crisp, clear, and high-quality sound. Built-in powerful quad speakers tuned by AKG in each corner follow the direction of the screen, the sound will move with you. You’ll hear every note whether you’re holding it horizontal or vertical.
The Galaxy Game Launcher has been optimized for Galaxy Tab S3’s screen, with Power Saver Mode, Mute Games, and Ongoing calls for uninterrupted playing. Add in the exciting graphics of the Vulkan API capabilities and the range of games available in the Galaxy Game Pack for non-stop fun.
Feel like you’re writing with your favourite ballpoint pen without fear of ink ever running out. The Tab S3 includes a new redesigned S Pen with a 0.7mm tip and stable grip that never needs charging. You’ll have clear notes that look like your neat (or messy) handwriting. With S Pen-specific apps, such as Samsung Notes, PEN.UP and Sound Camp, you can quickly jot down notes or let your creative side loose.
Charge fast, play longer
When fully charged, the Galaxy Tab S3 can play up to 12 hours of video, so you can finish off that season of your favourite tv show or watch that cat video. And the next one. And the one after that. If the Galaxy Tab S3 happens to run out of battery, you’ll be back on your feet before you know it with Adaptive Fast Charging.
Sync and store
Start watching a video on your compatible Samsung smartphone and finish it on your Tab S3. Samsung Flow lets you move between your Tab S3 and compatible Samsung smartphone with ease. Pick up that YouTube video from where you left off this morning and watch it on the larger screen of your Tab S3. Plus you can keep track of notifications without picking up your phone
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1; magnetic connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct,|
|Resolution||1536 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~264 ppi density)|
|Size||9.7 inches, 291.4 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Capacity||32GB 4GB RAM|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.9, 27mm (wide), AF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide)|
|Dimension & Weight||237.3 x 169 x 6 mm, 434 g|
|Build||Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
Tuned by AKG/HARMAN
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass|
Fast charging 18W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!