- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- Compatible Magnetic charger
Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm LTE [Grade A]
Stay connected longer. The features of a smartwatch and the natural feeling of an analog watch in a single package. Galaxy Watch links you to the world around you.
The new definition of authenticity
Match Galaxy Watch to your lifestyle with an authenticity you can see through a variety of watch faces and with depth and lighting effect. A round face, watch hand shadowing and ticking sound give it the feel of a real watch.
Your watch, your choice
Express yourself with your own Galaxy Watch. Go with a Bluetooth or standalone LTE model, and a body size of 42mm (Midnight Black, Rose Gold) or 46mm (Silver). Then follow it up with a customizable watch face to make it a true match for your lifestyle.
Showcase your style
Customize your Galaxy Watch with your choice of strap. Choose one to fit your fashion or mood before you step out. Opt for the lightweight silicone selection provided or fit one of your own - Galaxy Watch is compatible with 20mm and 22mm straps for its 42mm and 46mm models, respectively.
Always on, all the time
An Always On Watch, there’s no need to press a button or turn the bezel on Galaxy Watch to show the time. Set the sAMOLED display to show at all times, letting you see the time whether it’s day or night.
Your day at a glance
Galaxy Watch wakes up with you and helps you stay on track. The My Day watchface displays your schedules for the next 10 hours, summing them up in a single glance.
Apps in abundance
Have a look through the large selection of apps for your Galaxy Watch for what suits your needs. With a large and increasing number of contents providers, there's a lot out there to choose from.
Engineered to endure
Wear your Galaxy Watch out in the rain or other challenging conditions. Its 5 ATM water resistance and military standard durability allow you to be more active outdoors, enduring through tough conditions.
Leave your wallet behind
With Samsung Pay* on your Galaxy Watch, making a purchase is as easy as a flick of the wrist - no need to take your phone or wallet outside with you.
*Galaxy Watch only supports NFC Samsung Pay
Charging made simple
Charging Galaxy Watch itself is effortless. Set it down on the wireless charging dock and the charging process begins on its own.
Stay connected to your IoT devices
Based on your sleep and activity patterns, Galaxy Watch controls your appliances to simplify your life. Home IoT function lets you control other objects such as your TV, robot vacuum cleaner, and air conditioner. Use a personalized set of commands to carry out multiple actions at once.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800)|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|SIM Type||Electronic SIM card (eSIM)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Resolution||360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~278 ppi density)|
|Size||1.3 inches, 10.8 cm2 (~48.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||- Corning Gorilla Glass DX+|
- Always-on display
- Rotating bezel
|Capacity||4 GB, 1.5 GB RAM|
|Dimension & Weight||49 x 46 x 13 mm, 63 g|
|Build||Stainless Steel 316L|
- 50m waterproof (IP68)
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Tizen-based wearable OS 4.0|
|Features||Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer|
- Samsung Pay
- Compatible with standard 22mm straps
- Qi wireless charging
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 472 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!