9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 40mm Aluminum Bluetooth [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- Compatible Magnetic charger
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 40mm Aluminum Bluetooth [Grade A]
Stay connected with a lifestyle and health partner on your wrist that can give you advice at the moment. Get precise information on your health on a big screen with a watch that has your wellness in mind. Galaxy Watch Active2 can tell you what you need to know when you need it.
Custom comfort on your wrist
Choose your look and your comfort for a wellness partner you’ll want to keep on 24/7. Galaxy Watch Active2 comes customised from day one, starting with your choice of Bluetooth or LTE model, 44mm or 40mm, stainless steel or lightweight aluminium design, and straps galore.
Widen your space
Maximize your screen space with an uninterrupted view on a sleek body fitted with a touch bezel for quick control. Galaxy Watch Active2 features an enlarged display with a pure black screen and a border that's hardly there for space to get the insight you need.
Get the look that matches your look #withGalaxy
Express yourself with a watch face that can fit your look and mood. When you snap a picture of your outfit for the day Galaxy Watch Active2 will help put together a watch face to match.
A watch to make your own
Mix and match for a watch design that fits your look. Choose from the wide selection of straps and put together your own custom Galaxy Watch Active2.
Track your workout on your wrist
Galaxy Watch Active2 tracks your movements so you can just slip it on and get working out. With swimming added to automatic tracking you now get seven exercises, while manual tracking works for all activities for dozens you can track. Running coach function gives you actionable advice in real time
Health support from the inside out
Be sound in body and mind with a watch that cares for both. Use the stress tracker to help watch your stress levels when you're feeling tense, and you can follow the suggested guided breathing exercises to get some peace of mind.
Heart rate tracking for peace of mind
Monitoring your health is at the core of Galaxy Watch Active2, with a full eight photodiodes on the rear side of a new curved design that can mold to your wrist. Health monitoring helps keep an eye on your heart rate and can send you an alert when it goes above or below normal levels.
More to move you
Enhance the fitness experience with the exclusive Galaxy Watch Active2 Under Armour Edition. 6 months MapMyRun MVP service and limited UA watch face can help get you off on the right foot. Form and fitness coaching gives you real-time feedback based on cadence data and more.
The power that lasts throughout the day
Take your Galaxy Watch Active2 out for the day with a battery that can last throughout the day and more with normal use. Back home, just lay it on the compact magnetic wireless charger to bring it back to full with no charging jacks or wires required.
Keeps up where you go
Take your watch along on the road less traveled. Galaxy Watch Active2 goes where you go with an IP68 and 5ATM water and dust rating plus military-grade durability to handle a range of conditions, so you can keep it on to go farther and experience more.
Apps to help push you further
Bring enhancement to your life with apps ranging from the Galaxy line up to a large variety of downloadable 3rd party apps. Download compatible apps to create your own personal lineup for smart advice on the fly that you can pull up without leaving your wrist.
Get connected to your device
Wide compatibility with both Galaxy and non-Galaxy smartphones. Get started by seeing which devices are compatible with Galaxy Watch Active2.- Android: Android 5.0 (L OS) or higher, RAM 1.5GB above (Samsung/Non-Samsung)- iOS: iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!