9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 40mm Bluetooth [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- Compatible Magnetic charger
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 40mm Bluetooth [Grade A]
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active In Australia
Meet the next generation Galaxy Watch Active. Your smart coach for a healthier lifestyle. The Galaxy Watch helps you focus on what matters most to you. Design a more efficient life, and enjoy healthier days.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 40mm weighs 25g and has a Super AMOLED display. It has a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels (~302 PPI density) and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 that protects the screen. This small device has a built-in Exynos 9110 (10 nm) chipset. It has a Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53. You can also buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch from retailers like Officeworks.
A style that won’t slow you down
Stay sporty without having to always look the part. Galaxy Watch Active features a discreet, lightweight design so you can comfortably fast-track your way toward the finish line. It also features a variety of stylish straps that are fit for most occasions.
There's beauty in simplicity
Everyone has their own approach when it comes to staying active. That’s why Galaxy Watch Active comes with customizable watch faces that combine style and sensibility. So whatever your goal is there’s an expression that will match it.
Manage your stress levels safely
Know your limits. Galaxy Watch Active comes with an integrated heart rate monitor that will send instant alerts when an abnormal heart rate* is detected and encourage you to take controlled deep breaths to help you unwind. Check the difference in stress before and after breathing.
Keep your health in check
Integrated with the Samsung Health app, Galaxy Watch Active is your personal health guru.* View your health summary in an instant on a single screen, and access dozens of tools that let you manage not just your fitness, but also your wellbeing.
Stay connected on your terms
Keeping you connected, day or night. Galaxy Watch Active lets you send customizable replies using speech-to-text, emoticons, or its intuitive keyboard while your phone is charging on your nightstand.
Lead a balanced life
Galaxy Watch Active tracks your four stages of sleep* so you can be on your way to a full night's worth of rest. You'll wake up the next morning with a clear rundown of your sleep patterns.
Power up and take charge of tomorrow
Reliability that goes the extra mile for you. Galaxy Watch Active keeps track of your daily activities for long periods*. Compatible with Galaxy S10 Wireless PowerShare It features innovative 'Wireless Power Share' to ensure you’re powered up and ready to go in no time.
A wrist full of fun and music
Stay motivated during your workout. Sync and save your favorite playlists with the pre-loaded Spotify app*.
Galaxy Watch Active connects you to a world of entertainment right from your wrist. With plenty of motivational apps to download, you can customize your daily goals and put them to use next time you head out the door.
Put the focus on you
Customized for your convenience. With One UI, Galaxy Watch Active intuitively minimizes clutter and instead focuses strictly on what you want to see. Now you can instantly check what you need, whenever you need it.
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Resolution||360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio (~302 ppi density)|
|Size||1.1 inches, 9.2 cm2 (~58.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Capacity||4GB 768MB RAM|
|Features||Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer|
Natural language commands and dictation
Qi wireless charging
50m water resistant (IP68)
Compatible with standard 20mm straps
*does not guarantee ruggedness or use in extreme conditions
|Dimension & Weight||39.5 x 39.5 x 10.5 mm, 25 g|
|Chipset||Exynos 9110 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Dual-core 1.15 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Tizen OS 4.0|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 230 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!