9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (256GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (256GB) [Grade A]
Galaxy Z Flip's iconic foldable design is only palm sized when folded, but unfolds to give a full 6.7''* screen experience. And who said glass couldn't be folded? We had to invent a brand new foldable Samsung Ultra Thin Glass technology to make Z Flip a reality. So finally you can have a truly immersive display with a super smooth surface.
Galaxy Z Flip's Free-stop mechanism allows you to use your Galaxy Z Flip as if were a laptop. When folded in half and placed on the flat surface, it will be automatically changed into Flex mode. So, you can use the upper half of the screen to view and bottom half to control. This means new angles to snap a video or photo without even having to use your hand.
Tripod-less Night Camera
Galaxy Z Flip's unique foldability allows it to double up as a tripod which gives you the unique ability to capture stunning and stable photos and videos without using your hands.
In Night Mode, Galaxy Z Flip goes even further when acting as a tripod. It takes 14 shots in upto 4 minutes,* combining them to give you the perfect bright shot without you having to even hold the device. Night Hyperlapse also allows you to capture nighttime videos with dynamic light trails, again without having to use your hands.
Galaxy Z Flip allows you to snap a selfie in seconds when folded. Double press the power button and press the volume key to take quality shots. Galaxy Z Flip's cover screen will instantly show you a preview without having to even unfold.
Z Flip's Single Take mode captures a video, analyzes it using AI, and serves you up to 14 different photos and videos including ultra wide, bokeh, cropped photos, time lapse videos and more. Shoot it once, get multiple options and choose the perfect moment*.
* Requires minimum 3 seconds, maximum 10 seconds of shooting
Take your video calls to the next level with Galaxy Z Flip's unique foldable UX optimized for hands-free. Simply turn Z Flip to Flex mode (half folded) on a flat surface when you call a friend. The upper screen displays the video, whilst the bottom screen allows you to control and interact without having to hold your phone. Flex mode is supported by video calling apps such as Google Duo, so you can have immersive conversations with anyone in your contacts.
Optimized UX when folded / unfolded
Your apps will take on new dimensions with Z Flip*. Galaxy Z Flip’s UI/UX has been designed specifically to the device’s form factor. With our precise sensor technology, Galaxy Z Flip knows how to act when folded, unfolded and in between.
Folding has never looked so good thanks to our groundbreaking Hideaway hinge that we have engineered to perfection. When you fold, the hinge elegantly disappears from view. The intelligent design includes freestop angles, which allow you to fold inwardly and gently lock into different angles mid motion. And on top of all of this, the Hideaway hinge also gives the Z Flip extra protection with our prioprietary sweeper structure which helps prevent dust getting in too.
Immersive viewing experience
Colors are incredibly vivid and clear on Galaxy Z Flip's gorgeous Dynamic AMOLED Display. With HDR 10+ Dynamic Tone Mapping, maximum 800 Nit of screen brightness and reduced blue light for less eye strain.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 66, 71|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (5CA) Cat16 1000/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, eSIM|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2636 pixels (~425 ppi density)|
|Size||6.7 inches, 101.6 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Capacity||256GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm|
|Dimension & Weight||Unfolded: 167.3 x 73.6 x 7.2 mm|
Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 17.3 mm, 183 g
|Build||Plastic front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.95 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.41 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485)|
|GPU||Adreno 640 (700 MHz)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Fast charging 15W
Fast wireless charging
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Cover display: 1.1", Super AMOLED, 112 x 300 pixels
|Color||Mirror Black, Mirror Purple, Mirror Gold, Thom Browne Edition|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!