- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G (256GB) [Open Box]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
OpenBox - Spotless device in new condition with original box. The box might be slightly damaged or have an accessory missing.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Featuring a revolutionary flexible glass to provide you with a full screen in a foldable, pocketable design, a cutting-edge camera setup, and a dual battery, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G is an ideal smartphone option for the sophisticated, modern trendsetter. It also supports 5G for enhanced connectivity speeds.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G 256gb comes with an all-new, foldable form factor, specially designed to be small, durable, and unlike what you’ve held before. The Flip3 256gb has a screen size of 6.7 inches. Have it slide easily into your pocket or bag and add a stylish touch to your look with its matching colour.
For Enhanced Durability
Wrapped with durable Gorilla Glass and featuring armour aluminium on its frame and hinge cover, the Z Flip3 5G is built to last. You also don’t have to worry about spills or splashes, thanks to its IPX8-rated protection.
Hands-Free with the Camera
Integrated with Freestop folding technology, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 is ideal for engaging in hands-free video chats or snapping selfies from different angles. Fold it, flip it, or stand it to quickly switch your shooting style.
Featuring a fast and powerful chipset, the Z Flip3 smartphone delivers a supercharged 5G experience. It also has a dual intelligent battery power configuration, which combines the power of 2 batteries to provide extended battery life. It supports 5g network connectivity and is colour like:
- Phantom Black
- Thom Browne Edition
- Bespoke Edition
- Wooyoungmi Edition
- Dream White
Enjoy the Sound
Made with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, this Samsung Galaxy smartphone brings immersive and dynamic audio output. Experience the flow of moving sound around you with pinpoint accuracy whenever you’re watching compatible content.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps, 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM, eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2640 pixels (~426 ppi density)|
Super AMOLED, 1.9 inches, 260 x 512 pixels
|Size||6.7 inches, 101.5 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)|
|Capacity||256GB 8GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm|
|Dimension & Weight||Unfolded: 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm|
Folded: 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9-17.1 mm
|Build||Plastic front, glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IPX8 water-resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.1.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Fast charging 15W
Fast wireless charging 10W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Phantom Black, Green, Lavender, Cream, White, Pink, Gray|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3300 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!