9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (256GB) [Like New]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
Like New - Scratchless devices with no signs of use. Thoroughly cleaned and tested for functionality, like new devices look new and offer fantastic value compared to a brand new device.
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G (256GB) [Like New]
Meet the phone that’s changing the shape of the future. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 5G combines a powerful hinge, a foldable screen, S Pen stylus compatibility, and a long-lasting battery all in a compact footprint that fits seamlessly in the palm of your hand.
Transformative Viewing Experience
Experience Galaxy Z Fold3’s full front 6.2-inch display and folding inner 7.6-inch display and jump straight from smartphone to theatre-like immersion. Take advantage of a seamless display interface with up to 120Hz refresh rate on both the cover and main display, as well as a cleverly concealed, under-the-screen front camera.
Take comfort in knowing that your Galaxy Z Fold3 is reinforced with the toughest Gorilla Glass on a smartphone and with armor aluminum on the frame and hinge cover, it is built to last. Don’t stress about spills or splashes with IPX8 rated water protection.
Sleek Design & S Pen Compatible
Enjoy S Pen precision which lets you handwrite notes and have them automatically convert to text and so much more. With its thinner and lighter design, the Galaxy Z Fold3 fits comfortably in your hand and slides easily into your pocket.
Flex mode lets you fold Galaxy Z Fold3 at an angle and hold it any way you like or not hold it at all. Simply fold it to use Flex Mode on the main screen and make a hands-free video call with Google Duo.
Supercharge your 5G experience with the fastest Galaxy chip ever. Dual intelligent battery power combines the power of two batteries into one long-lasting battery to help you stay on top of your tasks for longer.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
CDMA 800 / 1900
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71|
|5G Bands||2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2000/200 Mbps, 5G|
|Bluetooth||5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|SIM Type||Nano-SIM and eSIM|
|USB||USB Type-C 3.2|
|Resolution||1768 x 2208 pixels (~374 PPI density)|
Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
6.2 inches, 832 x 2268 pixels, 25:9 ratio
|Size||7.6 inches, 179.9 cm2 (~88.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus|
|Capacity||256GB 12GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76", 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+|
|Camera Type||4 MP, f/1.8, 2.0µm, under display|
Cover camera: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3", 1.22µm
|Video||4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS|
|Specification - General|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)|
|Dimension & Weight||Unfolded: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm|
Folded: 158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4-16 mm
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame|
|Protection||IPX8 water-resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|CPU||Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 11, One UI 3.1.1|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) support
Fast charging 25W
Fast wireless charging 11W
Reverse wireless charging 4.5W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Color||Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Green|
|Battery Type||Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!