9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy J5 (8GB) [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy J5 (8GB) [Grade A]
The white Samsung Galaxy J5 8GB Smartphone offers powerful performance and high-definition image quality. This smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 410 chipset with consists of a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. The Galaxy J5 also has 1.5GB of RAM for multitasking. This model stores up to 8GB of data and features a microSDXC slot, which supports memory cards up to 128GB for added storage capacity. The smartphone's micro-USB 2.0 interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 has a 5.0" Super AMOLED screen and an HD 1280 x 720 native resolution for viewing detailed content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a 5-megapixel front camera and an f/1.9 13-megapixel rear camera. The front and rear cameras are also accompanied by an LED flash for capturing images in low-light situations.
High-speed Internet access is enabled by the smartphone's integrated 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. Bluetooth 4.1 is also built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices. Built-in GPS allows you to utilize Google location and maps services, as well as receive turn-by-turn directions. The Samsung Galaxy J5 has a large, removable 2600mAh battery that can deliver up to 18 hours of 3G talk time.
GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Ultra Power Saving Mode: This feature is designed to prolong battery life when needed by turning off non-essential device functions
- Quick Launch: Simply press the Home button twice to quickly access the camera
- Smart Manager: With just a few taps you can close apps that you do not use, improve memory performance or battery, delete files, or run an antivirus
- Single-band Wi-Fi connectivity
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi hotspot support
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
- Smart Switch PC sync (Windows version)
- Camera: Autofocus, geo-tagging, face detection, front and rear flashes
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, Hall
- 1920 x 1080 video recording at 30 frames-per-second
- Galaxy Circle Gear support
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20|
|Speed||HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~67.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 2600 mAh, removable|
|Card Slot||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Internal Storage||8 GB, 1.5 GB RAM|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.2, 23mm (wide)|
|Specification - General|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)|
|Dimension & Weight||142.1 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm (5.59 x 2.83 x 0.31 in)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
|Operating System||Android 5.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)|
|Color||White, Black, Gold|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!