9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Exynos Chipset (256GB) [Grade A]
What is Exynos ChipsetExynos is Samsung's in house SOC (system on a chip) technology used in devices released in Australia. For more info read here
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Exynos Chipset (256GB) [Grade A]
Introducing next-level power
With Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ we've designed a mobile experience that’s like a computer, a gaming console, a movie-tech camera, and an intelligent pen, all in one device.
Incredibly thin design
High-polish metal and glass meld seamlessly — all in an impressively slim design.
Cinematic Infinity-O Display
With a tiny, front-facing camera lens, the display is a Dynamic AMOLED that's brilliant in all conditions.
Power made to last
Our cutting-edge battery intelligence ensures Galaxy Note10+'s 4300mAh (typical) outlasts your day.
SUPER FAST CHARGING
Fast charger required for fast charging. 25W charger provided with the device, but 45W charger sold separately.
Adjust the blur and add bokeh and special effects to make your videos look just as amazing as your photos.
Advanced tech takes away shake in your footage for super smooth video.
Edit your videos like an award winner thanks to the precision of S Pen.
The multi-camera system takes photography to a whole new level
Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ has a number of camera essentials, from the dual aperture lens to the Ultra Wide Camera, Live focus, and even Scene Optimizer.
Turn handwriting into text
Jot down your notes in the back of a taxi and tap to turn them into readable text you can share.
Control your device through clicks and gestures
Air actions let you zoom in or out with the camera, change the volume, or flip through photos and more with a simple wave or click.
The screen you can write on when you need it
Take notes and draw on the screen whenever inspiration strikes without opening an app.
Together we can create societal change
Samsung is partnering with the UNDP to give you easy ways to learn about and contribute to achieving the Global Goals.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||1440 x 3040 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~498 ppi density)|
|Size||6.8 inches, 114.0 cm2 (~91.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 6|
|Capacity||256GB 12GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS|
12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm, Super Steady video
TOF 3D VGA camera
|Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video||2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+, dual-video rec., stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS|
|Camera Type||10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF|
|Features||Dual video call, Auto-HDR|
|Dimension & Weight||162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm, 196 g|
|Build||Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|Protection||Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)|
IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Stylus (Bluetooth integration, accelerometer, gyro)
|Chipset||Exynos 9825 (7 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Dolby Atmos sound
Tuned by AKG
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI|
|Features||Fingerprint (under display, ultrasonic), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer|
Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
Bixby natural language commands and dictation
Fast battery charging 45W
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W
Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 9W
|Loudspeaker||Yes, with stereo speakers|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!