- Sold Out
- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Sony Smartband 2
Track today, for a greater tomorrow
Keep track of it all. Your heart rate, movements, sleep, even your moments of calm and excitement. Then SmartBand 2 will measure your pulse and stress level, so you can decide if today is a day to take it easy or go for it.
Be more you
SmartBand 2 keeps an eye on your pulse and stress level, checking how your energy rises and falls. Then you can see what keeps you calm, what makes you excited and everything in between. So you can start doing more of what makes you, you.
Stay on the pulse
With an inbuilt heart rate monitor, the SmartBand 2 constantly checks your pulse, whether you’re on the move or sitting at a desk. See what activities raise your heart rate, and how your heart returns to its normal resting rate.
Move your own way
Walking, running or just rushing between meetings. However you move, the SmartBand 2 captures it all so you can see how active you’ve been. Even while you sleep the tracker is still working hard, monitoring how long and how sound your zzz really is.
Your life, logged
Check SmartBand 2 data from the past week, month, year and beyond on the Lifelog app. View on the timeline alongside other Lifelog entries, including events, photos and music. See how different activities, like a holiday or listening to your favourite tune, can alter your pulse and stress levels and learn how to balance your life.
Messages and calls, without a sound
The SmartBand 2’s gentle vibrating alert and optional coloured LEDs let you know when a call or message is coming in on your phone. The LED lights change depending on the notification type, so you get to decide if you should reach for your phone.
A wardrobe essentialErgonomically crafted from the smoothest silicone, the SmartBand 2 is so comfortable you can wear it round the clock. And with interchangeable coloured straps the band will match your style whether you’re dressing for a meeting or a party.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!