Sony Xperia X Performance (32GB) [Grade A]
Model: Global Model F8131
Out of Stock | NOTIFY ME
Device Grades:Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Order before midnight to receive it by Tue 12 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
Sony Xperia X Performance (32GB) [Grade A]
High Performance smartphone with high quality camera that predicts the next motion.
The next step in focus
Our smartest camera predicts movement for sharper results
Based on Sony’s camera technology, the Predictive Hybrid Autofocus in Xperia X Performance is a master of movement. You select a focus object and your camera tracks it automatically as it moves. The focus stays clear and your subject stays sharp. So, even if you can’t predict where the shot is headed, your smartphone can.
Hold Xperia X Performance and you’ll know it’s beyond the ordinary – with a curved display and a seamless metal back. Choose Graphite Black or White for an exclusive hairline finish. Or go for the elegance of Lime Gold or Rose Gold.
Streaming in the fast lane
Uninterrupted entertainment with the fastest connectivity
Whether it’s streaming comedy on Netflix or downloading your favourite podcast, you don’t want to wait to be entertained. With the latest Snapdragon 820 processor, and a seamless network experience, Xperia X Performance gets you the media you’re in the mood for quickly, and delivers it smoothly – without unnecessary buffering or stuttering.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat9 450/50 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS/ BDS (region dependent)|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB Host|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~441 ppi density)|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~68.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating|
- Triluminos display
- X-Reality Engine
|Capacity||32 GB, 3 GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only|
|Camera Type||23 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/2.3", PDAF|
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Camera Type||13 MP, f/2.0, 22mm (wide), 1/3"|
|Dimension & Weight||143.7 x 70.4 x 8.7 mm, 164.4 g|
|Build||Plastic frame, aluminum back|
|Protection||IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 (14 nm)|
|CPU||Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||Yes|
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Features||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
Fast battery charging 18W (Quick Charge 2.0)
|Color||White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold, Rose Gold|
|Type||Sony Xperia X Performance|
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!