- Sold Out
Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact [Grade B]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
B Grade - These devices go for throw away prices quite literally! They work 100% but don't look so good naked. Chuck on a cover and a tempered glass though and you'll be laughing! Thoroughly cleaned and tested, Grade B devices are exceptional value for money.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability.
Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact [Grade B]
- 4K HDR 19 MP Motion Eye camera with Super slow motion in Full HD
- 5.2 Full-HD+ HDR TRILUMINOS display with X-Reality
- 4K HDR Movie recording
- 3D Creator & Movie Creator
- IP65/68 water-resistant design with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- High-Resolution Audio (LPCM FLAC ALAC DSD)"
Sounds from the studio
Enjoy superior sound with the Xperia XZ2 Compact. High-Resolution Audio3 gives you the best possible quality and LDAC means everything sounds great even if you’re listening wirelessly. Plus, the powerful stereo speakers let you share your music and movies with friends.
Our fastest processor yet
The Xperia XZ2 Compact's Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 Mobile Platform delivers world-class speed and performance. From smooth gaming to fast streaming, it means no more waiting.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G bands||HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||B1 (2100), B2 (1900), B3 (1800), B4 (1700/2100 AWS 1), B5 (850), B7 (2600), B8 (900), B12 (700), B13 (700), B17 (700), B19 (800), B20 (800), B26 (850), B28 (700), B29 (700), B32 (1500), B38 (TDD 2600), B39 (TDD 1900), B40 (TDD 2300), B41 (TDD 2500)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat15 800/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~483 ppi density)|
|Size||5.0 inches, 64.5 cm2 (~73.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
- HDR BT.2020
- Triluminos display
- X-Reality Engine
|Capacity||64 GB, 4GB RAM|
|Card Slot||microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) - dual SIM model only|
|Camera Type||19 MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide), 1/2.3", 1.22µm, predictive PDAF & laser AF|
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 1080p@960fps|
|Camera Type||5 MP, f/2.2, 1/5"|
|Dimension & Weight||135 x 65 x 12.1 mm (5.31 x 2.56 x 0.48 in), 168g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, aluminum frame|
|Protection||IP68 dust/waterproof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)|
|CPU||Octa-core (4x2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4x1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Dynamic vibration system
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|Operating System||Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Features||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum|
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
|Battery Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2870 mAh battery|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!