STAEDTLER Noris Digital For Samsung
Model: Model number differs based on region.We source devices from various sources and cannot guarantee the exact model number.
Out of Stock | NOTIFY ME
Brand New Hassle Free Warranty
Order before midnight to receive it by Mon 11 DecMetro areas only. Some regional areas might take longer to deliver.
* Deliveries during the Covid-19 outbreak are taking longer than usual. Our delivery partners are experiencing 1-2 day delays due to high volumes.
STAEDTLER Noris Digital
STAEDTLER Noris digital
The STAEDTLER Noris digital combines the appeal and feel of a pencil with the technology of an S-pen stylus.
This ergonomic, inductive pen is made from innovative WOPEX, and allows you to write and draw creatively straight onto your screen – whether you’re on your mobile phone, tablet or notebook.
The famous black and yellow stripes of the Noris pencil came into being as early as 1955.
Since then, the pencil has been used by millions of people for learning to write, making notes, writing letters, drawing and sketching.
In 2017 the design is going down in the history books once again. An electromagnetic input pencil with the look of a traditional pencil, the STAEDTLER Noris digital provides a natural writing and drawing experience on S Pen-compatible devices. And in this way it brings tradition and innovation together – in a single product.
The STAEDTLER Noris digital can be used for a range of drawing techniques, just like a pencil can, e.g. cross-hatching an area by simply tilting the pencil.
Varied line width
The line width of the STAEDTLER Noris digital can be varied intuitively. The pencil line becomes broader or narrower depending on the pressure applied when writing, drawing or colouring.
Further technical details:
- Legendary Noris look
- Hexagonal shape
- Made in Germany
- EMR technology
- WOPEX soft surface
- Palm rejection
- No charging necessary
- Pencil point: 0.7 mm
- Length: 175 mm
- Diameter: 7.5 mm
- Weight: 7.8 g
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus In iaculis facilisis massa Etiam eu urna Sed porta Suspendisse quam leo molestie
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!