Exceptional customer support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Tech21 Galaxy Note 8 Evo Check Case - Smokey/Black
SUBTLE DESIGN DETAIL
With translucent materials and a unique check pattern, the Evo Check case plays with light and transparency, adding subtle design detail to your smartphone’s original beauty.
3M/10FT PROTECTION. DROP AFTER DROP.
Most of us drop our phones more than once. So, by using three layers of advanced impact materials, we’ve designed our Evo Check case to protect your phone from up to 3m/10ft, drop after drop. And when we say that it protects drop after drop, it’s not based on hope or assumption. It’s based on results and hard data.
By drop testing our Evo Check cases 20 times in a bespoke impact testing machine, we capture up to 90,000 raw data points and carry out up to 1.5 million calculations for each drop. This means reliable testing, accurate results and scientifically proven protection that you can trust, drop after drop.
MORE THAN SKIN DEEP
There’s more to our Evo Check case than meets the eye. Sitting beneath the surface is an effective three-layer protection system which spreads out and absorbs impact energy, stopping it from passing through into your phone.
THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT
FlexShock is so efficient that a thin layer offers incredible protection, making the Evo Check beautifully thin and lightweight.
ACCESS EVERYTHING. COMFORTABLY.
We want you to love using your smartphone. So, we've designed the Evo Check to sit securely in your hand and give you comfortable, precise access to your ports and function buttons. Also designed to work perfectly with tech21 screen protectors (sold separately).
PROTECTED FOR LIFE
Premium materials, precision manufacturing. Quality assurance. We have ultimate confidence in the performance of the Evo Check, but if it does develop a fault during normal use we'll replace it for free. And that's a lifetime promise. Conditions apply.
|Product style||Evo Check|
|Designed for||Samsung Galaxy Note8|
|Size (w × h × d)||80 × 168 × 11 mm|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!