- Sold Out
9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Transcend JetDrive Go 300K 32GB Lightning & USB3.1
JetDrive™ Go 300
Running out of storage space on your iPhone® or iPad®? Transcend's JetDrive™ Go 300 Lightning/USB 3.1 flash drive is designed to expand your iPhone, iPad or iPod® storage by up to 128GB. With the exclusive JetDrive Go App, you can effortlessly explore, move, back up and manage photos and videos between the JetDrive Go 300 and your iOS device.
A flash drive for iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Have you ever seen a "Cannot Take Photos" message pop up on the display whilst trying to save photos and videos? The JetDrive Go 300 provides your iOS device with up to 128GB of additional storage, so you can focus on capturing unforgettable moments without worrying about running out of space.
Easy file transfer.
Exclusively designed for the JetDrive Go 300, the JetDrive Go App features an intuitive interface that allows you to quickly browse, move and copy your photos and videos between Camera Roll and the JetDrive Go 300 in a few taps.
Running out of space on your iOS device? Backing up files with the JetDrive Go 300 and the JetDrive Go App is easy and intuitive. The App Features a Backup function that can move all of you photos and videos from your iOS device to your JetDrive Go 300 with a single tap.
Record and save
Aside from just transferring and backing up files, the JetDrive Go App is also equipped with a snapshot function which allows not only photos and videos, but also audio recordings to be saved directly to the JetDrive Go 300 flash drive right after being recorded. Don't let any fantastic moment slip through your fingers because your iPhone runs out of space. Shoot with the JetDrive Go 300 plugged in!
Endless entertainments on your iPhone, iPad and iPod.
With up to 128GB storage space topped up on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, you can pre-load your favorite movies, TV dramas and music files to the JetDrive Go 300. Then, play them through the JetDrive Go App. Enjoy your show time in the palm of your hands!
Please note that Apple does not allow iTunes DRM audio & video files to be played on external apps.
Dual connectors, double convenience.
The JetDrive Go 300 combines a Lightning connector and a regular USB 3.1 (Gen 1) into a flash drive*, providing you an ultra-convenient way to back up and transfer files among iOS devices, Mac computers, PCs and laptops.
To prevent unauthorized users from accessing to your JetDrive Go 300, the JetDrive Go App provides a password protection feature to secure sensitive data stored on the flash drive. You can either enter the 4-digit combination or use Touch ID* to unlock the JetDrive Go 300.
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!