9.30am - 7pm Customer Support
Free and Easy Returns +7 Days Change of Mind Policy
Xiaomi Mi 8 64GB [Grade A]
Device Grades: Tell me more about grading
A Grade - Best value for money. Minor scratches or scuffs not visible at arms length. Thoroughly cleaned and tested to meet OEM guidelines. These devices are rated 9/10 and never disappoint.
*Batteries fully tested for reliability
What's inside the box:
- 5W USB Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
Xiaomi Mi 8 (64GB) [Grade A]
The 2018 Xiaomi Flagship
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845 | AI dual camera with optical zoom | Dual-frequency IR face unlock | 6.21” AMOLED Full-Screen Display
6.21” AMOLED Full-Screen Display
Mi 8's brilliant Full-Screen Display measures 6.21" (diagonal). A phone of this size would traditionally have a 5.5" display.
Mi 8 is the first-ever smartphone equipped with dual-frequency GPS. By using both L1 and L5 signals in coordination, accuracy is improved to unprecedented levels.
AI dual camera with optical zoom
1.4μm large pixels brighten and bring out the details of nightscape photos. SLR-level Dual Pixel Autofocus allows the Mi 8 to snap photos rapidly.
7 Studio Lighting Modes
Mi 8 is a portrait studio in your pocket. Instantly transport your portrait to the shadow under a summer tree, or beneath a window where gentle rays shine through.
AI short video editing
On the street or at home, shoot attractive short videos with ease. With 7 AI-powered effects, you can edit, add music, and include tints colors to give your video the feeling of a Hollywood trailer.
AI scenescape photography
The AI camera can distinguish between 206 common scenes and automatically adjusts exposure, saturation, and optimizes your photos in real-time.
20MP front camera
Powerful analytic capabilities coupled with 1.8μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology to produce clearer, brighter selfies. The newly upgraded 3D Beautify uses AI to blur backgrounds with a single camera. It's as if each shot is taken in front of a studio canvas.
AI analyzes every facial feature and creates a 3D model, which it uses to highlight features and capture your best self. It can even detect the angle of the shot to ensure that your selfies are always natural.
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 845
The Snapdragon™ 845 is another leap forward in performance from Qualcomm®. Whether you're switching between multiple apps or battling the enemy in an intense game, this processor is an indispensable tool.
IR face unlock
Instant face unlocking even in darkness
Not just your phone—your wallet too Supports Android Pay
3D structured-light face unlock
The forefront of facial recognition tech in the space of a square inch. An infrared camera, flood illuminator, dot projector, and more combine to form the structured-light 3D scanner. It’s a more secure way to unlock with a glance.
By capturing the movement of 52 facial muscles, these animated friends are able to imitate not only your facial expressions but your voice too.
World's first pressure-sensitive in-screen fingerprint sensor
A highly sensitive pressure sensor that improves the rate of fingerprint recognition. When unlocking, it also vibrates the finger to complete the unlocking experience.
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 2248 pixels (~402 ppi density)|
|Size||6.21 inches, 97.1 cm2 (~83.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Type||Super AMOLED, HDR10|
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Capacity||64GB 6GB RAM|
|Camera Type||12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS|
12 MP, f/2.4, 56mm (telephoto), 1/3.4", 1.0µm, AF, 2x optical zoom
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/120/240fps, 720p@960fps|
|Camera Type||20 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3", 0.9µm|
|Dimension & Weight||154.9 x 74.8 x 7.6 mm, 175 g|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame (7000 series)|
|3.5mm Audio Jack||No|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Features||Infrared face recognition, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass|
Fast charging 18W
Quick Charge 4+
|Battery Type||Li-Po 3400 mAh, non-removable|
Once your order has been processed, we'll verify your payment details. This can take up to 24 hours.
|Service||Delivery Schedule||Cost per Shipment|
|Australia Post||1-3 days after dispatch|
Monday - Friday
|$6.90 Express , $0 Standard|
|Toll priority||1-2 days after dispatch |
Monday - Friday
|Express for metro areas |
$6.90 Express,$0 Standard
General handling time for most orders is 1-2 working days. Once the item is dispatched, it should arrive within 2-3 working days as per Australia Post and Toll priority schedule.
All orders placed on the weekend including Friday will be dispatched on Monday
For those who live outside metro areas or regional centres, delivery may extend to 7 working days.
We'll email you tracking details for your order once it's been dispatched so you can stay up to date with your delivery.
- If a device develops a fault within the warranty period the customer is required to inform us and book a return via our website www.phonebot.com.au or by calling us at +613 94626936.
- Battery performance is guaranteed by OEM standards for models up to two years old. We offer 30 day replacement warranty for models older than two years. For example iPhone 7 released in September 2016 will have a battery warranty period for up to 30 days from the date of purchase Whereas iPhone X released in November 2018 will have a battery warranty period as per the product listing (usually 6 months for Grade A products and 12 months for "Like New products).
- Items damaged internally or externally by the customer are not covered under warranty. Including water damaged or screen shattered devices.
- A device is replaced or refunded as per the customer's choice only if it turns out to be AMTA blocked.
- An item is only replaced with another similar device subject to availability (if the device is not available within 15 days we will proceed to refund).
- If a device is deemed irreparable by our technicians we will proceed with a replacement only.
- At this stage we do not offer any courtesy phones for devices sent under warranty.
- We do not guarantee data protection for devices being repaired you are highly advised to back up your device on a regular basis especially before sending it to us. Phonebot does not take responsibility for any data loss. Moreover, Phonebot does not create a backup of your data in our systems.
- All refunds are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product.
- All replacements are processed within 1-3 working days after receiving and verifying the product subject product availability. In case a suitable replacement isn't available we will contact you with the best options.
- In case of replacement with a different product please call +61394626938 and one of our staff will assist you.
- Please make sure that you make a backup of your data before sending the phones to us.
- All iOS device batteries that are under 79% capacity are replaced.
- Phonebot sources its devices from local and international channels Some iOS devices might have a camera shutter sound immutable. In such cases, Phonebot will honor a replacement with a muteable shutter sound device applicable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- If a device turns out to be faulty within the warranty period, we will provide a replacement within 10 working days. Refunds on customers discretion will only be entertained on a case to case basis and can be limited to store credit.
- Warranty T&C's are to be used as a guide only and do not supersede consumer rights provided by the Australian consumer law.
- By proceeding to purchase from our website you agree to warranty guidelines.
Need help deciding?
Got a question? Need some help? For a quick and convenient way to get in touch, chat to us using your favorite messaging app!